AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Noah awoke in a cell, which was dark. At first he thought he was alone, but he saw the figures of Marie and Nick, still unconscious. He gulped. This was Shadow Prison. They were defeated.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Groaning, Marie slowly came-to. She opened her eyes, then pushed herself up onto her elbows.
"Wh-where are we?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Noah didn't answer. He felt hot tears blurring his vision. He was really going to die.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Nick slowly woke up. "Ugh... What happened?" He asked in confusion.

Last edited by Nick Drakkson on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:48 pm

All of a sudden, Marie realized where they were. She shot to her feet, but had moved to fast. The girl swayed dangerously for a moment, then got control again.
"We're not really in the Shadow Fortress, are we?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:52 pm

"We are." answered Noah, immediately calming down. He didn't have the ease of his father, but the grace of his mother. He'd cry if he couldn't hold it, but would be calm when he could.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:55 pm

(jay that made no sense x-x)

"Shadow Fortress? Elaborate, please."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 pm

OOC:Yes it did. o3o I think. -,-

"The place in which Shadows live." Noah said. "We are in their prison."
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 pm

(a little bit...)

"That's bad." Nick sighed.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Right when he said that, two Geas, or guard shadows, walked in, speaking a foreign shadow language. They had a belt full of tools and stuff. Noah backed up far against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Marie, contrary to Noah, went up to the bars.
"Let us go!" she demanded. What she was thinking, none of them knew.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Nick growled, a sound growing low in his throat. "What she said!"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 pm

The Geas slapped her down. Noah shot up. "Don't hurt her!" he shouted, running at them. But they, only grabbed his arm, and took out a needle. Immediately, they jabbed it into his wrist.
That's when his eyes widened, flashing from an emerald green to a yellow and red. Noah collapsed to his knees, before going: "AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!"
The pain was excruciating, causing his blood to hurt. What did they do to him? His skin turned a deathly pale, and a purple aura flickered over him for a second. He continued screaming, before they dropped him. He lay there, curled on the floor, expressionless, as his eyes still flickered.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:08 pm

"NOAH!" Marie yelled. She hardly paused before scrambling over to him, fighting tears. "What did you do to him?!" the girl screamed at the Geas, getting back to her feet and balling her hands into fists. She moved to take a swing, but her wrist was grabbed instantly. The shadow holding it growled, raising the needle, but his partner shook his head curtly. Instead, the needl-wielding Gea shoved Marie to the ground.

Last edited by Marie-Claire on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Nick jumped on one, grabbing something random from the bag and stabbing it into it's neck.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 pm

It didn't work. The Gea's rough skin was not pierced. it cornered Nick, grabbing the needle he used from him.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Nick kicked the Gea straight up, not causing it much harm but breaking the needles and their contents mixed to form a shining red puddle that glowed eerily.

Last edited by Nick Drakkson on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Shaking her head as though to clear it, Marie moved back over to Noah. She was shaking uncontrollably, trying to calm down.
"Noah?" she said, wondering what had been injected in him.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:20 pm

The Geas growled with frustration, one grabbing Nick by the collar and punching him. Noah seemed to not hear, eyes wide and insane.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Noah went limp with pain. He tried to grab the Gea and punch him back but missed.

The Gea threw Nick's body into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Marie flinched when she heard Nick being thrown, but she didn't move. The girl reached out, gently touching Noah on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:28 pm

It suddenly sent a painful shadowy jolt through Marie's fingers. The aura reappeared, and showed it was an invisible field.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Nicks body made a sickening cracking sound when it hit the wall, and his body crumpled to the ground. Blood leaked from a split in the skin of his head.

The Gea chuckled and turned to Marie.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Marie cried out when the shock went through her. Tears slid down her cheeks as she watched Noah. The girl didn't even notice the Gea behind her.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:35 pm

The Gea picked up Marie effortlessly, examining the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captured... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next