AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treasure hunting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:28 pm

A young man was walking down the street, alerted of a group of shadows setting up camp here. He stealth walked, and when he found a guard, got behind him unnoticed, pulled out a dagger and quickly dealt with him. He did the same with the other guard, then progressed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Crimson watched from a safe distance as a boy started killing off shadows. OH MY GOSH HE'S LIKE A NINJA! she squealed in her mind. She started walking after him... not as stealthy...
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Eric froze and threw a dagger, missing her face by less an inch.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Crimson's eyes widened when she noticed she was so close to death... again. She was already bruised from her last encounter with shadows. She dropped her bat and held her small hands up. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:32 pm

He walked over took his dagger back. "Please don't sneak up on me. " He breathed. He began sneaking back into the passage.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Crimson frowned and picked up her bat. She followed the boy.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:37 pm

He paused. "Are you sure you want to come? It's dangerous, and I can't wait up for you."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Crimson kept her glare on him. "I am not helpless." she told him through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:42 pm

"That's not what I said." He said, cracking a grin. "I just said, be quiet and keep up. Oh, and that bat seems awfuly loud. Unless we are discovered, let me take the shadows down." He paced off, towards another shadow patrolling. He hid in the darkness of the building, until it passed him, which is when he lunged out and knifed the beast in it's head. He glanced back. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Crimson gripped her bat. The boy seemed arrogant to her. She wanted to beat him in the head with the bat instead of shadows. But she knew she couldn't. They needed someone like him to fight against the shadows. She nodded to him and followed.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 pm

(He's not arrogant. Why he's acting like he is will be explained later :P I know it's you character saying that, but just a heads-up)

He made sure their were no shadows nearby, and quickly opened a hatch otherwise unnoticable. He climbed down a ladder and began walking. "Close it behind you." He called back to her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Crimson closed the door and followed him down the ladder. Bossy. She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm

He quickly moved down the tunnel, and found a lone shadow. It jumped up, saying, "Hey, wh-?" Which was all it got out before Eric raced up and stabbed it in the torso. He then twisted the blade and ripped it up to the shadow's neck. It went limp and poofed. He kept walking without a word.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Crimson held a hand to her mouth. And rude!
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:40 pm

He kept walking in the darkness till he found a hatch, and upon opening it he peeked out. No shadows. Good. Eric held a hand down to Crimson to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Crimson's small hand grasped his.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:02 am

He easily pulled her up next to him. As they continued walking, they rounded a corner with 4 four Geas facing away from them. They were surrounding a pedestal wroth something shining on it. "We need to get that.. But fighting the Geas will be hard. I can kill one by surprise, but the others will still be difficult, unless we distract them..." He pondered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:03 am

"I'll do it!" Crimson offered in a hushed whisper, so she could not be heard by the others. "I think I can do it."
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 am

"3 Geas?" He asked in concern. " Are you sure? I can help...."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 am

"No! I can do it! I can, I can, I can, I can, I can, I can, I can!" Crimson was bursting with energy. "Just get in poc-sition to attack. I'll bring them 'round here!"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:09 am

Eric was nervous. " Uf you get in trouble, I'm coming in there."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 am

"I won't" Crimson promised. She walked toward the enemy. As loud as she could. "
HEY!!!!! HEY!!!! YOU HUNGRY!?" She flashed a smile behind her. She was nearly five feet away from the first enemy when they launch to attack her. She turned and raced away. Their claws caught her purple dress and ripped the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 am

Eric pulled out two of his daggers. He leapt onto the Geas shoulders, and plunged the daggers into his neck. He pulled them out and stabbed them into his head Aldo. Then he dropped down and watched it fall and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 am

Two enemies left. Crimson turned to face the one that was chasing her. With a big swing she knocked a nail into the shadow's head. It died instantly. Crimson, excited and full of adrenaline, went after the next enemy. Big mistake. Before she could even get one swing in the bat the shadow's claws were in her side. She breathed a tiny gasp and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:30 am

"Damnit!"Eric snarled. He Hurled both daggers into the Geas chest. Overkill. He dropped down to Crimson. "Damnit, Damnit, Damnit! Come on, stay with me. He geared the shiny thing, placed it in a satchel, retrieved his daggers, picked up Crimson, and dropped back into the hatch right as a dozen Legions appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure hunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next