AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treasure hunting 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting 2 Empty
PostSubject: Treasure hunting 2   Treasure hunting 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 am

There were running sounds outside the door and suddenly they burst open. A young man iced in and set
Crimson down in a suitable place, and ran tontine all kinds of medicine. "Help me!" He called out. "Hold in there." He added quietly to Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Treasure hunting 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting 2   Treasure hunting 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:47 am

Crimson wasn't conscious so she couldn't respond to his pleas for her to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Treasure hunting 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting 2   Treasure hunting 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:53 am

Abel rushed out at Nick's calls. "Crimson!" he gasped. Abel, following his first instinct, ran back to his secret fort to grab his staff so he could hit Nick in the face.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting 2   Treasure hunting 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:59 am

(Lmao, but its Eric.)

He came back with bandages and anti-biotics.

In one of the other rooms a loud, "Ow!" could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Treasure hunting 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting 2   Treasure hunting 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Abel tried his best to drag Nick to the scene. "Hurry up or I'll hit you again!"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Treasure hunting 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting 2   Treasure hunting 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Nick came willingly. "Ok, ok... What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treasure hunting 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting 2   Treasure hunting 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure hunting 2
Page 1 of 1