AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hooray, druuugssss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 am

Finn sat in his house. In front of him was a nice neat line of cocaine.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:49 am

Into the room came Dahlia, resting on arm against the door, and cocking her hip to the side. "Sup cutie?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:53 am

Finn jumped up suddenly, eyes darting towards Dahlila. He calmed down slightly. "O-oh... Err, nothing..." Finn said sheepsihly, throwing a straw behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 am

Dahlia sashayed over to him, nothing but his button up t-shirt on, and a pair of lacy white underwear on. "You were doing something...... bad." She said sultrily.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 am

A sly grin played across his face. "Very bad."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:58 am

Dahlia smiled wickedly. "How bad." She said quietly, putting a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 am

"Really bad." Finn replied, matching her tone.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:11 am

Dahlia sat on his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Show me how bad." She said wickedly, her breath tickling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:19 am

Finn brought his face closer to hers. "If you're ready for it." he responded with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:22 am

Dahlia pushed her lips to his and tangled her fingers in his hair, hoping to keep him prisoner. "I'm more than ready." She whispered against his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 am

Finn wrapped his arms tightly around her as their lips met. He turned his head softly, tracing his lips down her neck and giving a small lovebite.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 am

With a small sigh, Dahlia began unbuttoning the buttons on Finn's shirt, revealing smooth chest.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:32 am

His hands were brought to Dahlia's waist. He traced her form with his hands, moving them downwards.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 am

Dahlia kissed his collar bone lightly, raking her nails down his chest, moving her hands to her own shirt, and unbuttoning the small buttons. Soon she slid the button down off, revealing bare chest to match Finn's.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:49 am

Finn's finger tips lightly brushed her chest. His lips pressed harder against hers.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:52 am

Dahlila pushed her chest against his, the only thing left on her body a skimpy pair of lacy underwear. "Do you want to take them off?" She asked against his neck tickling him with her breath and kisses, referring to her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:56 am

"It'd be my pleasure." Finn in a whisper, slipping the underwear off of her and tossing them to the side..
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Dahlia shivered at the cold touch of his hands, her own hands wondering down his body, to his belt. They went to work quickly. "Finn, I've wanted this ever since that first day you brought me home." She hissed, pushing her lips to his feverishly.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Finn grinned wildly. He couldn't reply as their lips met once again.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Dahlia pulled her lips from his, her hands well into his pants... doing things. She smiled and looked at him, indigo eyes narrowed. "Touch me." She said, taking on of his hands and leading it to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:11 am

Finn massaged her chest area. "You bad girl."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Dahlia let a small moan pass her lips. "I'm only bad for you." She said, her hands digging around in his pants in quick motions.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Finn groaned. He moved his hands down, his fingers going deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Dahlia shivered in delight, her hands jerking harder. She smiled and slithered down to her knees, putting a hand on either side of his waist, and engulfing him in her mouth.

OOC: o_O I would NEVER do that in real like. *gags* YECK!
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 am

OOC: XDDDDDDDD

IC: Finn stopped, groaning more loudly this time in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hooray, druuugssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooray, druuugssss   Hooray, druuugssss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooray, druuugssss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Ceres Lane-
Jump to: