AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ! (Site updates and planning!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PLEASE READ! (Site updates and planning!) Empty
PostPLEASE READ! (Site updates and planning!)

Hello, ATA. I'd like to fill you in on some stuff. Number one, me and Sleepy are working on a new forum dedicated to archiving the different shadow species and making it easier to get information on them. It is still in construction, though. This also means that new species might be on the way, with more space to put them in, and even better: Keepers are returning.

Yes, we are scheduled to start working on Keeper bios after temporarily finishing shadow bios. I am also thinking about adding a shadow suggestion forum, but I'll have to go over it with Bright.

Another thing I am pleased to announce is something you've probably already noticed. We have blogs in Announcements, Member's Announcements, and the main topic of the Shadow Data. This is more helpful for these types of things.

I'm going to constantly work on improving this site appearance and organisation wise. Long live Britania! AFT3R! :D

~Jay
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

PLEASE READ! (Site updates and planning!) :: Comments

Abel Callus
Re: PLEASE READ! (Site updates and planning!)
Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:49 pm by Abel Callus
Yes, long live our glorious and holy empire of Britannia.

Eric~Nick
Re: PLEASE READ! (Site updates and planning!)
Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 pm by Eric~Nick
Blog reminds me of Wcc ._.

PLEASE READ! (Site updates and planning!)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Rules n' Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: