AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Noah blinked. "Erm.....okay." he said. He already did that.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:45 pm

"About the same," She replied. "I'm actually kind of bored. Nothing to do, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:48 pm

"I think we should play a team game." Teal said. "Something to brighten the whole apocalypse bullshit."
It was a fairly good idea for a half drunk guy.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:50 pm

"That sounds like a marvellous idea!" Freddy agreed.

Marie was about to reply when she overheard what Teal had said.
"What kind of game?" she questioned excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:53 pm

"Capture the Flag?" Hope suggested, getting into the conversation rather quickly. "Well, it's just a suggestion.."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:46 am

Noah smiled, green eyes competitive. "I'm up for it." he announced.
Back to top Go down
Jarred Maien

Jarred Maien

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 pm

ooc: forgot about this lol x3

IC: Jarred raised his head from the ground. " I'm up for that." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvenlegacy.forumotion.com
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Freddy smirked, amused.
"You all don't get to mess around often, do you?" he asked.

"What do you think?" Marie answered. "This is going to be awesome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2