AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas in the Walmart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Christmas in the Walmart Empty
PostSubject: Christmas in the Walmart   Christmas in the Walmart I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 am

Hope had been up all night while everyone was asleep working on decorating the Walmart. Christmas lights were strung all over the place on every shelf and register to get the place in the spirit of Christmas even though she really didn't know much about it. She only remembered stories of what her mom told her about the holidays they would celebrate before the Apocalypse. With a large smile on her face, she started setting up a Christmas tree near the camp site. It was lit up with a rainbow of colored lights and ornaments of different styles. Already she could feel the mood lightening up with the spirit of the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Walmart   Christmas in the Walmart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:59 am

Abel, rubbing his eyes, walked slowly up to the lights. His father used to celebrate this time of year with him. A small smile crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Walmart   Christmas in the Walmart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 pm

After finally placing a bright gold star on the top of the tree, Hope stepped back to admire her work when Abel caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. Looking in his direction, she smiled. "Happy Holidays, Abel!" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Walmart   Christmas in the Walmart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:06 pm

"Brrrr." Noah droned dully, rubbing his shoulders. "It's freezing. Is the thermostat working?" he asked.
He walked around the corner, and met the display. "W-whoa." he said, obviously surprised.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Walmart   Christmas in the Walmart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 am

As soon as Noah turned the corner, Hope's gaze moved from Abel to him. "Merry Christmas, Noah!" She chimed. "Do you like it? I hope it looks nice. I've been up all night working on all of this," She said with a loud yawn.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Walmart   Christmas in the Walmart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Marie-Claire heard the voices, and slipped out of her sleeping bag. Shivering, she grabbed a jacket she always kept close by and put it on. She held it closed, too lazy to do up the buttons or tie the strings. Following the voices, she rounded a couple of shelves and her eyes met the display. The girl blinked rapidly.
"Wow," she breathed, gazing around in awe. Marie had always loved Christmas, and seeing the spirit still alive in the group made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Walmart   Christmas in the Walmart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas in the Walmart
Page 1 of 1