After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: ............   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:46 am

Hope continued to study Loki until his story finally clicked in her head. Her thoughts were still a little scrambled but it finally cleared to where it all made sense. Suddenly, she balled her hands into fists and gritted her teeth. "So you mean to tell me that you've been alive all of my life and never bothered to tell anyone? You let me and Mom live alone thinking you were dead? You let her die by herself in the hands of the shadows because you 'couldn't return'?!" She shouted, completely infuriated with tears of mixed emotions stinging her eyes. She couldn't decide whether she was happy or furious for his return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ............   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 am

"Hey! I couldn't tell anyone! I'd be the fool who emerged from the woods!" said Loki frowning. "Your mother would hate me. It was too late. I had no choice."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://atathree.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: ............   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 am

"The fool?!" She repeated. "You were a hero! And as for Mom, she never stopped talking about you. All through my childhood she would tell me stories of you and how amazing you were! Granted, she would repeat a lot of them... But she made me love you as if you had always been there and had died for the cause." The tears she was holding back finally spilled over and streamed down her face. "Instead, I have a coward for a father." With one last glare at Loki, she grabbed her blade, pushed past him and stormed off down the street until she was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ............   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:09 am

Loki watched her leave, frowning. He wasn't so good at fathering so far.
There was a much deeper reason though. He had heard a voice warn him to stay away after the apocalypse, or it would start again. He didn't believe it at first, but he realized it was that of his brother, Oden. He was told that bringing his shadow energy to civilization was going to draw the shadow monsters out of inexistance. And when he couldn't take it anymore and needed to see the others, well...

The apocalypse reformed.

Loki walked into the Walmart, and sat on his bench.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://atathree.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ............   

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Doil Street-
Jump to: