After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Snowed In (continue from Depression)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 am

By the time they got to the Walmart, they were forced to crawl through a window. Snow piled the doorway. It was already over 5 feet deep after 7 days.
"This is crazy." said Loki, droppung down onto a checkout belt. "But boy. This place hasn't changed a bit."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://atathree.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 am

Hope followed Loki rather easily until she finally made it to the ground and shook her head. "Nope. After the shadows were taken out the first time, this place was preserved as a monument or something, but now it's being used again.. well, you know why."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 am

Crimson came walking out of the shelves. Not seeing Noah in sight she was making a break for the door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:04 am

Suddenly, a voice called:
"Don't you dare!"
Noah stomped up. "Again? Crims, seriously. You couldn't even get out if you tried. The snow is taller than you."
He glanced at Loki. "Who is this?" he asked Hope.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:07 am

Crimson looked at the ground. "I could take the roof..." she mumbled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 am

Hope turned to Noah and stopped. "Uh.. this is actually my father," She replied nervously hoping that Noah wouldn't freak out or anything of the sort. She then turned to Loki. "Dad, this is Noah, Mr. Cahil's son." She didn't necessarily want to be so formal with the introduction, but she wanted to make sure that Loki understood fully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:12 am

"Aaaah. Ari's kid." said Loki. Noah stared at Hope. "No seriously..." he said. Loki walked past Noah, looking at Crimson. "And who are you?" he asked, kneeling down.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:14 am

Crimson kept her head down for a second then responded, "Crimson."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 am

"Hi there, Crimson. I'm Loki. Do you know that I have superpowers?" Loki asked.

Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 am

"I'm being completely serious," Hope told Noah. "I know, hard to believe right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 am

Crimson's eyes lit up. "Can I get super powers too!?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 am

"Well, not really. My superpowers were given to me when I was born. You don't want to have to get them." he said. Noah looked at them, and then his hand. He was quarter shadow, and could at any moment go through an insane rampage. He hadn't gotten sleep in days. The voices...
He didn't really hear Hope's reply.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 am

Crimson's eyes started to water. "It's not fair!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 am

"Huh?" Loki asked. "They are more of a curse, Crimson. Nobody thinks of you as a human when you can do this."
He put up his index finger, and a dark purple flame appeared, still and calm.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 am

Crimson turned away. "Sometimes I don't want to be human."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 am

Hope watched Loki and Crimson curiously. She had actually forgotten that her mom told her that her father was a half-blood. So that made her quarter shadow? The thought scared her, but then again, it hadn't effected her so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:46 am

"Oh, why would you say that? What I wouldn't give to get rid of this accursed shadow side and be normal like you." Loki said, closing the flame in his palm. Noah had sat against a shelf, asleep.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:48 am

Crimson looked down. "Cause... Noah's changed now. I can feel it. He's diph-different... I wanna be like my big brudder..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Eric had appeared seemingly from nowhere; he was as stealthy as a ninja and twice as silent. It was obvious though, to anyone, that he had followed them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Loki glanced at the asleep Noah, walking over to him. "Noah..." he whispered. The boy didn't answer. He was growing strangely pale. Loki checked his pulse. "This isn't good." Loki said. His pulse seems slower. That only happens if you are dying or......if you have shadow in your blood. And this can sometimes mean both."
He stopped, looking up. Something in the air disturbed him. His keen senses and instincts were from his shadow blood. "Show yourself, kid." he stated, turning to Eric's direction.

Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Eric showed himself. "Your senses are sharp." He commented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 pm

"I've picked up a few things." Loki answered, standing. "And who might you be?"

Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Hope turned to look at Eric for her eyes settled back onto Noah. What Loki said about him was strange. She didn't know anything about shadow blood being in him and she couldn't really believe it either but he couldn't be dying. He didn't have any wounds and he was healthy... as far as she knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm

"Eric Everine. I recently found my mother dead, and have a taste for vengeance." He said dryly. " And you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"A dead man." he said coolly, grinning. "At least I am supposed to be."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   

Back to top Go down

Snowed In (continue from Depression)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Abandoned Walmart-
Jump to: