After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Snowed In (continue from Depression)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:04 pm

He shrugged. "Technically we all should; we survived only because our cunning allowed. Those who didn't have the intelligence did not survive. But much of it was up to luck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Marie had remained inside the entire day, and was beginning to get a bit antsy. She heard voices from the other side of the Wal-Mart, and took her time walking over. When she finally arrived, she saw a strange man and a few of her fellow rebels.
"Hey, what's going on?" she inquired, approaching them. When the girl saw Noah, she stopped in her tracks. "What's this..?" she repeated quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 pm

"That's not really what I meant." Loki said, before turning to Marie. "Oh, hello there. He's just sleeping. Don't mind him."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://atathree.forumotion.com
Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:11 pm

"Hello. I'm Eric." He said pleasantly to Marie. "You look familiar." He said, frowning, trying to recall a memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Hope turned to Marie with even more nerves built up. Why did so many people have to show up right when she brought her father in? But of course, the longer she looked at Marie, the more she noticed that she wasn't necessarily wondering what was going on with Loki-- It was Noah. "Oh, hey Marie," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Marie gave a serious look to Loki.
"He's really pale," she told the man, even though he could see that for himself. "I doubt he's simply sleeping."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 am

Crimson stared at her brother and walked over to him. She shook him softly. "Nowah.... Nowah... wake up... c'mon sweepy head..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:35 am

"Guys. The best course of action is to let his body adapt to the shadow through rest. There is no cure for the common shadow. We have to let nature take it's course." Loki said. Noah wasn't awakening. Loki continued. "He is in a state called hibernation. I studied up on it. All people with shadow usually go through it. There is a chance he might not wake up, but it only lasts from 5 hours to 3 days."

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:37 am

Crimson started to cry when she heard, 'Might not wake up.' "NO! NOWAH! WAKE UP NOW! NOWAH PWEASE!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:42 am

Hope bit her bottom lip when Crimson started to cry. Quickly, she rushed to Crimson's side and bent down so that she was eye-level with the little girl. Placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, she smiled. "Crimson, Noah will be okay. He will wake up soon, I promise." She told her. "Don't listen to him, alright? Noah will be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 am

Crimson took a gently shaking hand to her eyes and wiped away the tears. Even within the now reddening whites of her eyes, the blue showed piercingly. "B-but..." She turned to Loki. "You're a super hero! Save my brudder! Pwease."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 am

"I'm no super hero, kid" Loki admitted. "But I promise you Noah will be fine. And I never break a promise."
The last part sort of hung there.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 am

Crimson's hand cam up towards him. All fingers in a fist except one. The dreaded, little finger. Crimson's pinky. "Pinky promise?" Her face was stone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:56 am

He hesitated, before interlocking his pinky with hers, which was over two times her's size. "Pinky Promise." Loki answered.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 am

Crimson nodded and turned away from him, dropping her hand in the process. She looked at Noah and got closer to him again. She kissed his cheek. "You better wake up brudder. Or mommy will... ground you..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:02 am

Hope smiled as she watched Loki and Crimson before Crimson had turned back to Noah. As she continued to watch her, she strode over to where she was standing next to Loki. "You really mean that promise, right?" She asked hims softly in hopes that he hadn't just given Crimson any false hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:07 am

*imagines Annabelle smacking Noah with a broom*

"Of course. Your mom and I made a contract." he whispered. "No death."
Loki clapped. "Alright. I'm am now officially in charge. Lights out by 10." he ordered, before laying down on a familiar bench. "Aaaah, I've missed you, old friend..." he muttered, closing his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:09 am

Crimson sat on the ground beside where her brother was. "I'm not leaving." she said softly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am

Hope's attention went from Loki to Crimson as she spoke but immediately switched back to Loki. "Wait, you're just going to waltz in here and order us around?" She paused to think about it. "Ugh, never mind. But I don't know how well the 'lights out by 10' rule will work."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 am

"If Dylan were here he'd make sure it didn't work." Crimson giggled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:58 pm

"I've waltzed on these grounds for 2 years straight. I am also technically older." Loki said with closed eyes. "Listen to your father, Hope."

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Marie watched the whole thing, her eyes fixed on Noah, before she turned to watch Loki lay on the bench. She turned back to look at Crimson next to Noah, and then shoved her hands in her pockets.
"You better not be out for long," she muttered under her breath, as if Noah could hear her. She walked away, staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 pm

As Crimson mentioned Dylan, Hope's cheeks turned bright red. "D-Dylan wouldn't have anything to do with it," she snapped before turning back to Loki. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:14 pm

"What don't I have anything to do with?" Dylan whispered in Hope's ear. Smirk planted on his face. "Hi Crimson." he laughed.

Crimson turned around but did not move from her brother. "Hiya Dylan."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Hope jumped as Dylan sneaked up behind her. She whirled around quickly to face him as her nerves shot up and her face radiated heat from embarrassment. "Oh, uh, hi Dylan.. It's-It's nothing," She replied. "Don't worry about it.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (continue from Depression)   

Back to top Go down

Snowed In (continue from Depression)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2