AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm awake, bitches

Go down 
+2
Denise Castile
Loki - Noah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 am

Blood spurted from the wound as Noah let out a small cry, eyes changing from red and yellow to a dull green. He let himself fall off the sword and hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:09 am

Denise's eyes widened as this played out before her eyes. "Oh god.." She mumbled, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

Crimson, being the sneaky child she was, had left the Walmart, not realizing no one was even there to stop her. She came upon the house that had once belonged to a man by the name of Lance Gunn. She trudged up the steps and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:22 am

Hope dropped down next to Noah and scooped him up into her arms. She then turned to Denise with a scared look on her face. "We have to get him back..."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 am

Crimson made her way to the others and stopped dead. "NOWAAAAAAAAAH!" she cried. She moved to get closer to him but stopped. A black cloud appeared and swallowed her. "Omeeegaa...."
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am

Denise nodded, a grim frown showing on her face. She jumped in surprised at the high pitched voice of a girl and she spun around on her heels, just in time to see the little girl get consumed by a dark haze. She turned to face Hope, her eyes wide. "Oh shit, ohhh shit. What're we going to do? What just happened?" She asked hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 am

"Freaking..." Hope's voice trailed off. She stood up unsteadily with Noah still in her arms trying to think of what to do about Crimson. "We have to help her. But he needs help too. Can you take him to the Walmart and come back?" She asked Denise.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 am

Noah had hours to live, and was already losing consciousness. Blood oozed from the wound, but his hazy eyes were filled with pain and disbelief in watching his sister get consumed by darkness. He tried to speak, but a small sound emitted.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:45 am

Denise nodded. "I'm pretty sure I can handle it." She reached towards Hope and gently switched Noah into her arms. She thought for a second about she was going to carry him all the way there, but no idea aside from the basic one came to mind. "Although it'll probably take a while..." Noah was only a year or two younger than her, but she wasn't exactly tall or strong. Carrying him in her arms, she awkwardly walked away.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:00 am

When Noah was finally out if her ants, Hope grabbed her blade and looked around. The shadows wouldn't have kept her here... or so she thought, and even thigh her headache was slowly getting worse, she had to find Crimson. After a few minutes, Hope slowly followed Denise's path down the stairs.

Ooc: I guess they took her to the fortress? D:
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm

OOC: Nope. Ima make it easy. She's just a few houses down the road. ^^

IC: Crimson struggled against the shadow. "Leave me awone!" she exclaimed. The shadow's aura engulfed her. "Oomega..." it whispered. Slowly Crimson's limbs began to stretch out. She screamed in pain. "STOP! IT HURTS!" her voice slowly changed as the scream came out. "STOP IT! NOAH! NOAH HELP ME!" She cried out for her brother. The aura soon stopped and cleared. Omega looked down at Crimson with anger. His main power was aging. But since the kids drained most of his energy in the fight he couldn't age Crimson to near death. Only a few years. He outstretched a hand and push forward with his remaining strength, slamming it into the side of Crimson's newly aged face. She smashed into the floor of the old house. "Stop it please!" she cried out. Her green dress had ripped from the sudden change of her body.

LolCrimson:

T_T:
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Hope finally got out of the house and listened silently. The first place she would have thought to look was the shadow fortress but suddenly she heard Crimson's cry even though it sounded quite different now. Quickly, Hope ran down the street until she heard the girl's last cry from a small house only a few doors down from where Hope just was. "Crimson!" She cried as she ran into the house, swinging the door open without a second thought. That is when she caught sight of Omega holding the white-haired girl down. "Let her go!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Omega looked at Hope. Having almost no energy left he used the rest to disappear. Crimson dropped to the floor. "Owie!" she cried.

Last edited by Crimson Cahil on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:19 pm

OOC: AAAADDRRIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!! T~T tis Hope...

Hope watched the evil, hideous creature disappear only leaving Crimson behind. She stared at the older, almost naked girl with curiosity. "Uh... Crimson?" She asked uncertainly. "Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm

"Of course it's me! Who else would it be!?" Crimson yelled. "Aw.... He ruined my dress..." she started to move around the ripped parts of her dress. "That jerk! He hurt me..." She stuck out her bottom lip at Hope.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 pm

She blinked in surprise as how she had suddenly grown. "Um.. I'm sure we can find you something to wear in this house," She replied, still quite confused on what happened. "But how did you suddenly... grow?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Crimson looked down. "He had this aura.... Oh Hope! It was tera- terrible..." Crimson started to cry in the torn rags that used to be her dress.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Hope walked up closer to Crimson. "An aura? That creature did this to you?" She asked before mentally hitting herself. Of course. It was the only thing with the ability to do so. "I'm so sorry, Crimson. How about we go find you something else to wear?" She asked her softly as she gave her a small hug.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Crimson nodded, blowing her nose on a rag. "Y-yeah.... Okay." She stood up, and was shockingly as tall as Hope. "Oh dear..."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh dear is right. Hope studied Crimson with a shocked look on her face. "Er.. This is weird, but don't worry!" She smiled as she started up the stairs. "Let's go look and see what they've got!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 pm

"Okay!" Crimson followed her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:54 pm

After searching a few of the rooms up on the second story, Hope finally found one with a walk-in closet filled with clothes for both a man and a woman. On the woman's side were several semi-casual shirts and pants and in the back were quite a few different dresses. "There they are!" Hope exclaimed with a grin on her face. "You can choose any of them, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Crimson stuck out a tongue at them. "Ew... This lady had no sense of style." She half heartedly chose a short black dress with a zipper in the back.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:02 am

Hope laughed and agreed. "Yeah, she didn't, did she? Well do you need help with that? Er.. at least with the zipper?" She asked, staring at the dress questionably.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:03 am

Crimson nodded softly. "Yes, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm awake, bitches
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Solli Street-
Jump to: