AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest For Awesomely Greatness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

The Quest For Awesomely Greatness Empty
PostSubject: The Quest For Awesomely Greatness   The Quest For Awesomely Greatness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 am

Crimson walked out of the Girl's Bathroom with safari get-up on. She stretched out her muscles, as she was taught, so she wouldn't pull anything and would be limber when it came to fighting shadows. She had her weapon in hand, a Exo metal baseball bat with five inch nails sticking out the top. She was ready for a legit day of exploring and no one was getting in her way. Her small legs carried her to the door where she came across her first obstacle.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Awesomely Greatness   The Quest For Awesomely Greatness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 am

Hope was standing inside the school with her blade in her hand. She had seen Crimson venture into here earlier and Hope didn't want her to get hurt or killed. With a yawn, she strolled down one of the hallways until she reached a door. Muscles tensing, she grabbed the handle and turned it carefully in case something else was on the other side of the door. Instead, when she opened it, all she saw was Crimson. "There you are!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Awesomely Greatness   The Quest For Awesomely Greatness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am

Crimson halted. "Uh.... Hi Hope." she said in her adorably cute voice. "What a pla-please-pleasant surprise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Awesomely Greatness   The Quest For Awesomely Greatness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest For Awesomely Greatness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Elementary School-
Jump to: