After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:34 am

Noah lay motionless on the table, shirt ripped open to reveal a bandage covering his whole abdomen. Loki looked at both of them. "Do any of you have injuries?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://atathree.forumotion.com
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:36 am

Crimson nodded. She remembered when she hit the ground. She hand moved to her check where he had slapped her. There was a little cut from his nail. "Owie.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 am

Suddenly Hope remembered herself hitting the wall back at the house just before Noah got stabbed. As soon as the memory popped into her head, her covered up, splitting headache returned. "I just have a headache is all. It's probably nothing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 am

"Just a headache, hm?" Loki asked, taking a flashlight. "Don't blink." he ordered, and shined it in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 am

Hope tried her best not to blink as the light almost blinded her. "What is that for?" She asked. "You trying to make it worse?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:05 am

Loki put away the flashlight. "Your pupils got dialated far more than normal. You are going through a concussion." Loki said. "No sleeping for at least 4 hours, no matter how much you want to, or you could go into a coma.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:06 am

Crimson stared at him curiously. She shook her head, not understanding how he knew that. "When will Nowah wake up?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 am

"Not right now, but yes, he will." said Loki.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 am

Crimson pouted. "I hope I'm better by then. Nowah won't like that he's the youngest..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 am

Hope blinked to try to get the little shadow-thingys out of her eyes even though it didn't work. But now that Loki mentioned it, she was rather tired and now she couldn't sleep? This was going to be hard. After trying to focus again, she heard Crimson's statement. "Well that all depends on if we can find out how to reverse this. If we can't, then Noah might have to get used to it.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 am

Crimson cried. "I wanted to be able to see my tenth birthday. Now I don't even know my age." She sighed. "And I'm in a sci-skimpy dress."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 am

"I'm sure he wouldn't" mused Loki with a smile. Today had been hectic. Usual apocalypse.

Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:19 am

Hope then turned back to Crimson. "Well if you want, we are in the super store. They have clothes everywhere if you want to find another dress," She offered with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 am

Crimson smiled. "Maybe I can find a dress like Mommy used to wear! I mean... She was in style before all of this..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki - Noah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:23 am

Loki smiled. "I'll let you know if he wakes up." he said.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:27 am

Crimson nodded to him. "Okay!" she said excitedly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 am

"Maybe you can find a better looking dress," Hope exclaimed as she headed for the door. "And thanks, uh, Dad," She said awkwardly. It was rather strange calling someone who only looked a year older 'dad'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Crimson nodded and raced after her. "Thank you again, Sir." she called out the door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!   

Back to top Go down

Shomebody help! D: Noah is like, dying!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2