AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiding the Mall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn Shade

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Dawn walked into the mall. "If there's nobody to run the stores, I can just take what I like!" She walked into the EB Games. This was her first stop. She had made a list.

Stop & Raid List
1. EB Games
2. Hot Topic
3. Stitches
4. Food Court
5. Sears
6. Toys R Us
7. Build-a-Bear(she just wants a bunch of stuffed animals from here)
8. Pet Store

Dawn started stuffing games into her garbage bag, and soon had several garbage bags. "Ooh, and the pet store is last! Perfect!" When all the games were in her bag, she moved on.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:32 pm

"Well, well... What have we got here?" Yun looked down on the hastily written listen with interest, easily snatching it out of her back pocket while the young lady was distracted with her several garbage bags of contraband. "You know, I must admit I don't see the point in dragging so many games along with you... Thanks to the Shadows, the power grid is bound go out any day now, and I would believe that would mean no more "XBOX 9001"." He continued to read down the list. "Hot Topic, Cliche... Food Court, I imagine all rotten by now -- Depending on how many preservatives companies use these days... Toys 'R Us. Build-a-Bear. Excuse me... How old are you?" The last had made him smile, "And the pet store.... What did you expect to find? There's probably nothing more then common goldfish." When he had quite finished, he folded the paper back up and looked at the younger girl expectantly, clearly waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Dawn growled. "I have my reasons. For the food court, my main point was to see if anyone had been killed there. Same with the second last two," she snapped. She walked to Hot Topic, and began to stuff what she wanted into her bag. "And by the way, Xbox is old news. Bo-ring! Nintendo is fantastic, and as for power... I have ways," she would work out her plan to keep the wal-marts power operating later. For now, it was time to raid the shops. She now walked straight to the pet stpre. As she had anticipated, Four kittens and one full-grown cat were inside a cage. She let them out and put each into a cat carrier she fetched from the shelf. Then she looked at the full-grown cat. "Your name will be Lily," she said. The cat had beautiful eyes. The first kitten was a stormy gray. "Shade, like my family name," she whispered. "And you, my little silver tabby, will be Crystal." "This white kitten will be Angel, and you, little orange one, will be named Rise." Now Dawn started to walk out of wal-mart with her many bags.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 pm

"Really, now?" He smirked and hid a hint of disgust. "In case you had failed to notice, people are dying everywhere..." He didn't even bother to talk past that for quite a few moments. "And the fact that people; Men, Women, Children, Families, are dropping like flies as we speak... The fact that the thing you're foremost concerned about is -- "Nintendo" and "Hot Topic" -- definately says alot about your character." He sighed and watched her walk past, glaring her down, but heard a distant mew in the back of the store, probably behind the counter as far as he could tell. "Crazy cat lady..." He walked in quickly and peered behind the register... Sure enough, there was a small black cat in the back of a carrier, on the edge of starvation it seemed. How long had they been here. Yun walked over and opened the cage, taking the creature out and lifting it up... Maybe he'd let it run around later on. Animals seems to be least on the list of Shadows, maybe'd he'd have more of a chance dying quickly out in the world, instead slow and painfully, alone in the back of an old cage.

Last edited by Shihong Yang on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Hope had been venturing around the mall with her boomerang blade strapped to her back just in case. It had been a while since she had been here last, and she was curious as to what it looked like since the second world shadow attack. She slowly strolled past the pet shop before actually noticing that there were other people here than just her... that were alive anyway. Taking a few steps back, she peered inside. "Hello?" She called out to the two others.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Yun spun around, holding the small cat against his chest. The small creature didn't seem all that grateful for Yun letting him out, fidgiting around and growling protectively. "Oh, hello..." The young man called back, happy to step out of the store and walk near the new stranger. He smiled, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm

She studied the stranger for a moment before answering. "I'm Hope Galloway. And who might you be?" She asked politely with a soft, returning smile.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:44 am

" 'Love the name... Just call me, Yun Yang." He tried to hide it, looking at her up and down, but finally managed to control himself.... He peered away to look at the retreating girl with her garbage bags and sighed... People these days. The cat, meanwhile, kept on struggling and finally made a leap for it, jumping for hope with sheathed claws.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

Dawn returned, seeing the other girl. "Hello, I'm Dawn," she said bitterly. A collie pup had left it's cage and walked up to Dawn. "Aw!" She picked up the dog and petted it.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:17 pm

OOC:*Wants to yell at Hols for failing at roleplaying*
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Dawn Shade

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:38 pm

OOC: Urgh... sorry... sometimes when I have a sleepover my friends go online and mess with my accounts. I keep myself logged in, taht's the problem!
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:41 pm

OOC:.....that was a horrible excuse. Really. Horrible. >n>

You wrote that. You always write like that.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:53 pm

OOC: Whatever. I'll just... quit the site. I'll stay on WCC, but only because I need somewhere to roleplay. I'll stay on most of the sites I'm already on, but the ones like this... I'll leave.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 pm

OOC:Ooookay. o3o; Instead of improving on RP, you'll instead run out in a blind fit. Fine. Whatever you want. =/
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 pm

No. I'm leaving 'cuz YOU obviously do NOT want me HERE.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:32 pm

ooc:: He wants you to improve your roleplaying... Both in respect of grammar.. and- Well, I know I'm not exactly the most creative person, but just ignoring Yun completely and jumping back and going "OHAI" to Hope.... With no real reason... Isn't that kinda random... and really without reason? o3o And weren't you carrying over 9000 garbage bags?
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Hope caught the small cat as it jumped, holding it close so that it wouldn't fall to the ground. With a small smile on her face, she looked back up at Yun. "Well it's very nice to meet you Yun." She replied. "This is the cutest little kitty!"
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:23 pm

"Found him out back..." Yun smiled and adjusted his glasses. "Poor thing. He must be starving."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:01 pm

She nodded, agreeing. "Well then we need to find him something to eat. Now where would the food be?" She asked as she officially walked into the store.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Yun absentmindedly dusted the cat hair off his shirt and followed. "Maybe in the back room?" He suggested and walked twords the door, smelling something funny. "Oh god -- Hope!" He called, fighting the urge to puke. What seemed to be the store employee was crumbled up on the chair, a shotgun hanging loosely in his frozen grip... Half of his head was literally missing and matter splattered the walls all around.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 pm

"What is it?" She asked before following him into the doorway. When she saw the disfigured body, she nearly screamed. Immediately turning away from the horrid sight, she took a few deep breaths in the fresh air to keep the tears back. So much death was around her, and she was able to keep control-- until now. Holding the cat even tighter to her chest, she tried to calm herself down. "T-that's terrible..." She mumbled in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Yun couldn't stop staring until the horrible smell started choking him, the smell of rotten flesh. Maggots and Flies, however, seemed to be enjoying their feast. "Are you alright?" He called through a cough, moving past it and seeing a blank wall with writing on it. It seemed to be a suicide note, at first attempted to be written in sharpie, but switched to something else... Red and dark, cracked like dry earth... He dare look down and see a small puppy, it's limbs sheered off and crumpled. Time to run around the corner and upchuck.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Taking one last deep breath before she re-entered the room, she shook her head. "No. Not at all..." She then took one hand and held it next to her face to block her view of the decaying body in the chair. The small buzzing of the flies seemed to turn her stomach upside-down and twist it in knots, but she ignored it as best as she could. "Let's just hurry up and get out of here..." She choked, trying to find Yun.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:08 pm

"Right." He gasped, recovering from what he had seen. "Well, at least he was sorry..." Yun managed to get out, referring to the short death note and looking in the corner, dusty and free of and rotting flesh, was a small package carrying cans of cat food. He quickly grabbed one and headed out the door with hope, stepping in a pile of retired brains on the way, but in order to keep his sanity and the last of his lunch safe, he did his best to ignore it. "Why would you ever --?" he tried to get out.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:15 pm

When they finally left the room, she let out the breath she had held in before gasping for fresh air. "I don't know..." She replied, inferring he was talking about the suicide. "That's... that's just terrible. You would take your own life.. for what? Eternal damnation?" She asked herself with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raiding the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the Mall   Raiding the Mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding the Mall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next