AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* Empty
PostSubject: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:51 pm

It was early; too early for Marie-Claire. But she had gotten up at somewhere around 5 in the morning to take care of business, and was suddenly ravenous. Once she got hungry, the girl wouldn't sleep until her stomach was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Something walked past Ross's make shift bed in the underbrush. Accepting the stalking challenge, Rossalynn got to her feet, laced up her boots, and set after the girl who's stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Something walked past after another girl who had walked past moments before. Accepting the stalking-of-the-stalker challenge, Yun got to his feet, swept the dirt off his pants, and set off after the other two.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Being half-awake, Marie-Claire didn't immediately notice the people stalking each other stalking her stalking the food. Yet after a while, she finally realized it, and came to a halt.
"Why am I being followed?" she whispered angrily, whirling around to face the other two.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Ross jumped back three feet almost and ran smack dab into Yun. "Why am I being followed?" She asked him, crossing her arms under her breast. Her base ball cap was a bit crooked, and a giant smile played across her face. Her curls looked unbrushed, yet refined and fiery, as did her red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Yun let out an 'oof' and jumped back even farther before she could collapse on him. "Oh yeah? Well why am I being followed?" He said and turned around, seeing nothing but darkness and air. "Aw, damn... Ah -- Oops?" He shot the two girls a cheezy smile.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Marie-Claire simply continued to glare.
"All I want is food, and I'm being followed," she snapped. Her untidy black hair fell from its loose bun, almost covering her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:11 pm

OOC: I almost typed Lily. Then I almost type Marti. FML -_-

Rossalynn smiled widely, her red eyes blaring with an inner fire that looked warm and comforting, like a inferno in your fireplace during a cool Christmas night. She extended a hand with freckled knuckled, and got close enough for Marie-Claire to get the full lay down of her freckles sprinkled across her nose.
"I'm Rossalynn Callus!"
She said excitedly, shaking Marie-Claire's hand firmly, then Yun's.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:18 pm

"In my defense, it's all her fault... I was following her." Yun said, rather childishly to Marie-Claire. Dim light gleamed on his glasses. "Yun Yang..." He said sheepishly when Ross had grabbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 pm

"Why would you even get up at 5 in the morning?" she hissed. Marie-Claire was not a morning person, and being followed while hungry wasn't improving her mood.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 pm

The girl's eyes got wide. "Well its not my fault that you went prancing through my part of the woods. You almost stepped on my head actually!" She said defensively. "By the way, thanks for introducing yourself, it was very polite." Ross said sarcastically to Marie-Claire.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:28 pm

"I always used to wake up early... And you know.... It's hard to catch some Z's when everyone's dying." Yun adjusted his glasses awkwardly, glancing over at Marie-Claire. He then went on to answering Ross. "Er... Last time I checked, this was an old Walmart. I didn't know there were boundries."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Abel had been walking past when he heard them. He hid behind a shelf and listened. "Callus?"
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 pm

"I did not almost step on your head!" she defended. The girl ran a hand through her long, wavy hair. "Look, I just need to eat something. Since we're all up, we might as well all eat." She turned to walk away, tossing over her shoulder, "Name's Marie-Claire, by the way. It's French."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Ross shrugged, not taking Yun's comment to heart. "Y'all can call me Ross. Rossalynn is way too long." She said, twisting the knife in her hand. "Marie-Claire is a pretty name." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 pm

"Okay, Ross.... Why have I never seen you people before?" Yun didn't say anything after that, hearing a soft whisper behind a couple of store shelves... It could've been anything though.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 pm

"I just got here yesterday," Marie-Claire answered. She blushed when Ross complimented her name. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Ross stretched her hands behind her head, the pads on her leather jacket stretching over her now pointed elbows. "I've been hiding in the trees and woods. There's supposed to be a new group of Rebels rising though." She smiled wickedly at the thought of avenging her mother's death.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:00 pm

"And you think this is it?" Yun frowned at Ross. "Think of how many rebels died last time... and how long it took too finally end the shadows.. If they ever ended it at all." Downer.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Marie flinched slightly.
"I don't know much about the last Rebellion," she said. "I only know I was born right after the shadows were 'finished'."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Rossalynn looked harshly at Yun, her eyes smoldering darkly. "Hope is not given. It is found in the darkest situations, and only the most optimistic people can nurture it." Her expression softened, and her goofy smile came back to her face. "I'm ready to kick some major shadow ass though." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 pm

"Really? Talk about timing..." Yun mused, looking at Marie-Claire. Then sighed, "Well, label me pessimistic... I'm sure it's far from being that simple."

Last edited by Shihong Yang on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:08 pm

"Nothing is simple," Marie interjected. She opened the door to the kitchen and held it for Ross and Yun.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Ross danced inside, thanking Marie-Claire on her way in. "So what are y'all in the mood for? I can cook!" She said excitedly, rubbing her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:33 pm

"Fried rice and dumplings?" Yun suggested, happily walking in and taking the door so Marie-Claire could come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Abandoned Walmart-
Jump to: