AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 pm

"Mhmm." She said, picking up the ingredients for fried rice and dumplings.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 pm

"Really? You can?" Yun let out a large grin, thank goodness. Lord knew he couldn't cook to save his life. "I think you just became my most favorite person ever..."

Last edited by Shihong Yang on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Abel came out from behind the shelf. He sighed, not knowing who had said what.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:25 pm

"I'll have some of that rice, but I'll pass on the dumplings," Marie-Claire said, taking a seat at the table in the room. She had to nudge aside a dead tourist in order to pull out her chair.

OoC: There XP Now it's a tourist

Last edited by Marie-Claire on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:27 pm

OOC: There are no employees. It became a tourist attraction after the apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:34 pm

OOC: Then why is there food?

Rossalynn smiled at them, pulling down a giant cutting knife and a chopping board. "Good thing mother taught me how to cook before she died." She said with an offbeat smile, stabbing the giant knife harshly into the wooden board, then starting to mix her ingredients. Her red eyes strayed to something moving out from behind a shelf. She turned harshly, and caught a small boy with the glare of her burning iris'. "Who are you?" He looked almost familiar.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:37 pm

OOC: Because it became a tourist attraction after the Apocalypse .3.

IC: "A-abel." Abel answered sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:46 pm

A small flash of recognition passed over Ross's face. She looked at him closely, her red eyes sparking. The girl took in a deep gasp. "Doesn't ring a bell." Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:48 pm

The red eyes made Abel feel homesick. "Who are you?" he asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:48 pm

"Have you never had a dumpling?" Yun said, raising his eyebrow at Marie-Claire. "Wait.. If your french, then you've eaten snails before, right?" He stayed quite after that, watching the small boy closely.

ooc:: Well... There has to be peoples to take care of the tourist attraction, amirite? o3o
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:51 pm

OOC: Probably people just making sure fanny-packed bastards don't litter in the base of the saviors of the earth, yes. I don't think they'd have to be there 9001/7 though.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:57 pm

ooc:: The Walmart is also 20 years old.. They also need to make sure the building is preserved.... And there's a kitchen. o3o Where you can make dumpings. There's gotta be atleast two peeps to keep this AWESOME PLACE of the people who saved the world...
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:01 pm

OOC: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 My_hair_is_a_bird
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 213C2E95-B6BA-4B75-9FF1-B9198FF8C5BF

Valid. o3o
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:07 pm

OOC: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 Enhanced-buzz-9983-1316201191-65
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:13 pm

OoC: You spammers XD

Marie-Claire tore her eyes from Ross and Abel's discussion.
"No, I haven't had snail before," she said. "In fact, the most French-ish food I've ever had was eclairs."
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:03 pm

ooc:: Lolwat? xD bic::

"Say- what?" Yun blinked.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Rossalynn smiled in a knowing way, rolling dough for dumplings. "I'm Rossalynn Callus, Ross for short, and these other to characters can explain themselves to you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Abel looked at her strangely. "Liar." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Ross stomped stamping circles in her dumplings and looked at Abel calmly. A pot of grease boiled on the stove. "What did you call me, little boy?" She asked simply, her red eyes challenging.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:15 pm

"I called you a liar." Abel replied.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 pm

The girls cheeks shimmered just as did the oil in the pot. "And why would you call me a liar, little boy. I'm fairly sure my very own mother pasted the name onto me when I was born." She said. "And who are you to call me a liar?" Ross questioned.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:24 pm

"Callus is my last name." he replied angrily. "And dad said he didn't have any family left."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Ross absently dumped the dumplings into the pot, then started cracking eggs into a very large skillet. "My mother said her last name was Callus, and gave it to me. She told me about my father, but she never mentioned a little brother." The girl began cutting up chives and onions.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:36 pm

"A brother?" Abel asked. "I'm not your brother. What's your real name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*   Fooooooooooooooddd *drools* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fooooooooooooooddd *drools*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Abandoned Walmart-
Jump to: