AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do I feel like I know this place?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan White

Evan White

Why do I feel like I know this place? Empty
PostSubject: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Evan walked quietly down the long road that lead directly towards a Walmart, standing tall and strong, as if it was held up by many people working together. Amazing. That was a good word to describe the sight of the store standing there, as if nothing had happened to this place. It seemed abandoned, alone in the world. Why was this familiar? Hadn't he heard of something like this?

Memories flooded back to him. A man, more like a teenager, was rocking him back and forth, recalling his good old days to the 'unknowing' baby. That was the only memory of his father that he had.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Baby sat on Abel's head as he watched Evan from the other side of the glass. He cocked his head curiously, and the shadow fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:21 pm

A baseball hat sat on a chair, beside it the owner ran long fingers through bouncy auburn curls. Her eyes were closed and a head ache rocked her skull. At her feet lay a dented metal bat, the leather on the handle gone. In fact, the girl had come to the Wal-Mart to restore her mother's bat. She got to her feet, slapping the base ball cap back on over her almost-frizzy waves, and moved to the sports section of the popular store.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Evan turned his head. Did he hear something? Or is this place just giving him the creeps? Everything seemed to give Evan the creeps. So Evan took his bat from his back and held it in his hand, and started walking cautiously instead of just slowly, looking around to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Abel walked out of the Wal-Mart, holding a wooden hilt with no blade up defensively. "Who are you?" the little nine year old asked.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 pm

"Er, Evan White." Evan said, trying to be cheerful after seeing a kid with a weapon. He stood towering over the little boy. "Whatcha doin' here?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Abel trembled a little. "I-I'm waiting for my dad. We're waiting for the Apoc... Apocal... Acop... We're waiting for the shadows to go away." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Evan had many questions about what the boy meant, and even wanted to ask him his name, but the first thing out of his mouth was, "we?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:38 pm

"There's more people inside." Abel explained.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Ross heard voices. She quickly grabbed the leather tapping material she needed and ran soundlessly towards the two voices. "We're waiting for the Shadows to go away." A younger voice said. But their had been two voices. A quick peek at the scene told her there was an older boy, her age, cornering a younger boy. Rossalynn got ready to jump.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:40 pm

"Oh," Evan said, putting his bat on his back, "that's cool. Can I come inside?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:43 pm

"Sure!" Abel invited, walking through the automatic door.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Ross looked at the two, her curious eyes narrowed. Who were the two people? And why did they trust each other. She stood, not realizing she'd been crouching and approached them, nervous hands clenched.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Evan followed the now adorable little boy into the Walmart, and heard someone behind them. He turned around to a see a girl following them.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Ross stopped walking, her red eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" She asked the two of them. A wind blew in from the opened doors, rustling her auburn curls as best it could under her baseball cap.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:55 pm

"Er, I'm Evan White. You are?" He asked, looking at the girl strangely.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Ross starred back at him, tightening the grip on the bat she'd slung into her belt loop. "Name's Ross." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm

"Ross....Cute name! Er, I don't know his name though." He said pointing to the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:07 pm

"I'm Abel!" he said excitedly, turning around.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm

"That's cool! It's good to know some people!" Evan said thrilled.

Last edited by Evan White on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 pm

"Hello." Said Ross in Abel's direction, blushing from the comment Evan made.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Abel smiled. "Yeah!" he said, agreeing with Evan.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Evan's smiled grew. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go in." This boy couldn't possibly get anymore adorable.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Ross shrugged, and followed the boys inside. Not thinking about it, she flattened down her wind blown curls, and straightened her t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Abel followed closely behind. He started to skip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I know this place?   Why do I feel like I know this place? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do I feel like I know this place?
Page 1 of 1