AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food Thieves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carter&Carissa

Carter&Carissa

Food Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Food Thieves   Food Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:01 pm

With the speed of a fox, the light-footed shadow slunk into the Walmart. The darkness enshrouded her, and the scarf around her face concealed her identity. The long, wisp-like sleeves concealed projectile weapons, just in case. Silently creeping down the aisle, she grabbed two loaves of bread, and retreated as quick as she came.

Now, this fox wasn't a bad person. She was just hungry. And when you're hungry, you do crazy things. Like stealing. Which this not-bad-hungry girl wasn't above doing.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Food Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Thieves   Food Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Suddenly, an arrow whizzed past the girl's hair, tangling in a few strands before flying through and landing in the space in front of her. "Get back here, you thief!" A voice in the background called to her, running, and shooting more arrows.
Back to top Go down
Carter&Carissa

Carter&Carissa

Food Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Thieves   Food Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Turning her head, but still running, Carissa cursed to herself. How could she have been so reckless? Throwing two shurikens in the girls general direction, she turned from the door, to find a more concealed exit. She didn't want anyone following her. She hoped that their twin-telepathy connection wouldn't allow Carter to sense she was in danger, for he would surely come, and ruin her escape. Her brother, as much as she loved him, always made things more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Food Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Thieves   Food Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Two shurikens flew her way, and Rossalynn dodged one skillfully, but the other grazed her arm, cutting a deep gash in her pale skin. She cursed under her breath. Ross was known for running fast, she had the killer leg muscles to prove it. Speeding up, she chased after the girl with more vigor, covering a few feet before the girl disappeared into a more concealed exit, but Rossalynn was right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Thieves   Food Thieves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food Thieves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Abandoned Walmart-
Jump to: