After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dylan Shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 pm

A tall boy walked down the street, mystery surrounded him. the shadows watched from their torn up humans, and for a moment they were completely still. Until they decided he was food. The normal shadows pounced at him. But the boy was fast, two swords in his hand, slashing the shadows in half with a flick of his wrist. Though, one shadow did claw a hole in his jeans, cutting his leg. Though he didn't seem to wince. All the shadows seemed to disappear all around him, a black ash type substance was taken in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:00 pm

"That was awesome!" A girly voice called out from a distance down the street. In an instant, a girl with dark blue hair and meadow-green eyes bounded up to the strange boy. She had a khaki-colored sweater on that only came up to just below her shoulders on the sleeves so that they were equal with the collar line across her chest. Underneath was a dark blue/black spaghetti strap tank top which she wore with a skirt to match that only dropped down halfway down her thigh. She had her strangely-shaped blade in her hand which held the shape of a boomerang, the tips and one side of it sharpened so that it could glide easily through shadows like butter. "How did you do that so easily?" She asked him in amazement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:03 pm

The boy was taken by surprise that someone near his age was even alive. But f course there were survivors everywhere 20 years ago. So of course their should be people alive. He said in a rough voice, "My parents..." He smirked. He put one of his swords away and kept the one in his right hand out. "It's a little cold to be wear that get up, don'tcha think?" He lifted the skirt up a bit with the dull end of his blade.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 pm

She backed away slightly so that the end of her skirt fell off the tip of his sword. She then shot a glanced his way and narrowed her eyes ever-so-slightly. "Eh.. I'm used to it," She replied nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Dylan grinned and stepped close to her, his long legs made him fast, soon enough his arm was draped across her shoulders. "Ah... I see. Well. I'm better off with these clothes. I'm a cold kind of person, ya know?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:13 pm

"I see..." She muttered before stepping forward away from him so that his arm fell off her shoulders. She then spun around on her heel to face him again. "Well, I'm Hope Galloway. It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Dylan was still grinning. He got down on one knee and took her hand in his. He kissed it. "Dylan Jackles." He looked up at her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Hope blushed as his lips made contact with her skin. She wasn't used to this kind of flattery. "Well... h-hello Dylan," She stuttered before quickly recovering. "Where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:23 pm

"On this street." He pointed to a house that wasn't far from them. "There to be exact." Then, just to see what she would say, he said, "Would you like to come in?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:26 pm

"Oh.." Some of the pink color in her cheeks returned at the thought of it being just them. "Uh... I don't think that would be such a great idea," She replied nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 pm

He made a pouty face. "Oh, and why's that? I don't bite." He was behind her again, his lips by her neck. "Hard." He kissed her neck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:38 pm

She froze as he kissed her neck, her thoughts buzzing around her head like bees. After a few moments, she was finally able to focus again, and she quickly pushed him away gently as to not be completely rude. "No.. H-How about we go back to the Walmart instead?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:40 pm

He laughed. "No thanks." He started walking towards his house. But stopped and faced her. He took the rose off his jacket and walked up in front of her, he pushed her hair behind her ear and stuck the stem of the rose in. "Goodbye. Maybe I'll see you some other time." he winked before going to the house.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:46 pm

"Oh.. Bye," Hope replied softly. She then stood there in the street a little longer in complete shock after Dylan had left. Had that really just happened? With a slight shudder, she took the rose from her ear and stared at it. It had been a while since she had seen the beautiful flower but now it was just strange to look at. Nervously, she turned around and sluggishly headed back to the Walmart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Shows   

Back to top Go down

Dylan Shows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Formark Avenue-
Jump to: