AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding the Wal-mart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

Finding the Wal-mart  Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Katie walked into the wal-mart and looked around, "What is this place still here for?" She asked herself not expecting people to be here.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Evan whistled his favorite song as hew walked down isle, after isle. He was bored. Then he heard a voice at the entrance to the Walmart. He took out his bat, already wrapped in his wire, and walked towards the voice. He hid behind the end of an isle, and looked around the corner. "What do you want?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm

"What do you mean? What do I want what do you want?" She said codly
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Evan sighed, putting his bat down and slouching against the isle. "You just happen to waltz into our home, and you ask what do I want?" He said, staying in place.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:24 pm

"Home? Who`s home? I thought this was a simple old wal-mart." Katie explained
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

"Yeah, well it's also home to us kids." He said, trying hard to not give much away, thinking this girl could be with the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm

"Fine then, I`ll just leave and try not to get killed by the shadows" Katie smiled having a plan for trying to stay.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:44 pm

"Hmph." Evan said, pretending to walk off, by walking down the isle, then walking back up it without his boots on, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm

"Wow he left." She climbed up a rack of stuff without him knowing landed behind him "Hello" She said
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Evan turned around, holding up his barb wire bat. "Stay back." He said, trying not to slip in his socks.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:06 pm

She took out her sword "Try me" She said. This girl would kill a full grown man in one slice if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Evan gulped. He hadn't actually fought anyone, especially a girl, with a sword, when he had a bat. "Er, why do we need to fight?" He asked, this was one of many things that scared the bajeepers out of him.

OOC: XD Bajeepers
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 am

"Well you threatened me. I was just defending myself" She blinked
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:17 am

"Well I let you go. But you had to stay. So, why are you here?" Evan asked hoping to get off topic so he wouldn't have to fight her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:34 am

"I need a place to stay and this seems like the safest place." Katie looked around at all the stuff that was here
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 am

"Er, sure. I mean, they take in everyone that's all human." Evan said, putting his bat down. He tried to straighten out, but his socks wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:55 pm

"HI YAH!" Someone behind Katie screamed. There was a loud CLANG and a frying pan slapped the newest girl atop the head. "Evan! Are you okay?!" Ross asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 pm

"EEP!" Evan screeched. "Ross!! What was that for!? She wasn't about to hurt me!" Evan screamed.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Katie, on the ground, tripped up the girl with a frying pan, then stood up. "Do you want to be cut in to a million tiny bloody pieces?" Katie growled.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm

"Hey!" Evan screeched. Which was rare. Evan didn't like to yell."There's no need to cut people to pieces. Ross, are you alright?" Evan asked putting his hand out to pull her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:34 pm

She turned to Evan, "Sorry." She rubbed the back of her head, "I let my bad side get the better of me."
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:18 pm

"Heh. Heh." Evan laughed, sort of. "Yeah. It's, er, alright."
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 pm

"You like to say Er don't you, and you treat me as if we haven't meet before." She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm

"Hm?" Evan made the sound questioningly. He stepped into a different light. "OH! Yeah, I remember you!" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm

"Yea we meet at the baseball park you taught me how to hit the ball with a bat." She looked up for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Wal-mart
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Abandoned Walmart-
Jump to: