AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boomerang, GO!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:38 am

Hope then crossed her arms in front of her, not letting go of the key that still rested in her hand. "Why aren't you? You should be. I don't even think that the rest of them even know you."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 am

He laughed again. "I made one of the boys their mad by giving his little girlfriend flowers and telling her she was beautiful. Like most women like to hear. He did not like that."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:44 am

OOC: sounds just like Ari in a way e.e

She raised an eyebrow at him with a look of confusion. "I don't know who that would be..." She took a minute to think about it before a guess popped into her head. "Must have been Noah."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:45 am

He grinned wickedly. "Ah yes. That boy." he looked over at her. "Of course you are very beautiful as well. She was much too young for my liking."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 am

She could help but smile at his little comment. "Oh really? The way you act, it's surprising that she's too young for you. But then again, I guess everyone has their own preferences..." She rambled before realizing what she was saying. "Wait, not that you act bad or anything, but you just... you're unique, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:55 am

He looked over at her. "Not many people are your age." he commented, "So what are you saying? Your preference is the younger types?" Only one eyebrow raised at her.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 am

"Oh, no! That's not it at all! It's just.. I've grown up with those kids who are now at the Walmart, so seeing you is quite a surprise to me as well," She replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 am

He chuckled. "Are you nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:04 am

Her hands were now tucked behind her back like a little kid who had just gotten in trouble. "Kind of," She said softly. "But that's okay!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:05 am

"Oh yes. It's fine to be nervous. Just fine." He grinned. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

She blinked at him before carefully taking a couple of steps toward him. With forced courage, she finally closed the gap between them and stood next to the chair he was sitting in. "Yes?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 am

He stood up, his hand cupped her chin and his lips met hers.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:24 am

The sudden kiss surprised Hope as she froze in her place. It had happened so fast that she didn't even know how to respond. After a moment of trying to clear her head, she finally managed to relax and welcome the kiss calmly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:27 am

As soon as she welcomed it Dylan pulled away. He laughed. "First kiss." A moonflower appeared in his hand. He handed it t her.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 am

As he pulled away, she started to fall forward from the slight daze she was caught in. When he handed her the lovely flower, she stared dreamily at it for a moment before shaking her head and snapping out of it. Her cheeks immediately turned bright red, but she tried to hide it. "Oh, thank you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:36 am

Dylan smiled. "You may stay if you'd like. Considering I have an extra room. But I must ask you to leave mine." he said in a pure apologetic voice. "I have some studying to get done. But if you do leave, I must ask you to please lock the door on your way out."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:41 am

She lifted her face back up so that she looked at him for a slight second. "Oh, okay. Well, I should probably be getting back to the Walmart. I don't want any of them to think something happened to me," She told him as she headed for the door. "I guess I'll see you later then."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:42 am

Dylan was already engrossed in the book. "Hm? Oh yes. You may come by later if you'd like. But you must give me an hour or two."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:44 am

"Okay," She replied softly before exiting the house. As she left, she locked the door again and headed toward the Walmart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boomerang, GO!   Boomerang, GO! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boomerang, GO!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Doil Street-
Jump to: