AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving Reuben

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Saving Reuben - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:51 am

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. Who knows what we'll run into up here! Especially if we somehow end up finding the fortress..." She told him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 pm

"But we're trying to find the castle." Abel replied.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 pm

She sighed to keep her own self relaxed. "We will find it, but that's it okay?" She finally tried to compromise.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 am

"Yeah! We're going to go inside and save my dad!" Abel misinterpreted, running ahead.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

"No, wait-! Ugh!!" She grumbled before running after him through the trees. "Don't get too far ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:36 am

"I will." Abel replied absent mindedly. The trees moved a little and shadows watched them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Meanwhile, someone waited in the trees. He leaned against a the trunk, bored out of his wits. Ever since they made a comeback, the humans haven't really formed a rebellion like last time. Or at least he didn't know of one. He hadn't visited the Walmart in 15 years.

Elias wore a scar that draped from his temple to his cheekbone. One of the rebels gave him that, and then "Finished him off". Of course, it would have taken him at least 30 minutes to die, and shadow healing methods are miraculous. There was a scar where the stab wound in the chest was, but he didn't mind. He loved scars.

He threw down a can of soda he finished, and it landed right on Abel's head.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Abel looked around, surprised. "Hey! Who did that?!" Abel demanded, pulling out the broken sword hilt.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Immediately Hope stopped dead in her tracks and looked up into the trees while she pulled her strangely-shaped blade off of her back. "Who's there?!" She called out as she grabbed onto Abel's shoulder tightly as if to keep him from running off again.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:00 am

Elias was surprised to hear voices. Humans. His lucky day.

He made his wings appear, which were tinted purple glass shards emnating from his back. He floated down into view, but far enough up that they couldn't touch him.
"Well, now, look what we got here. Fresh meat." he implied, taking off his mirror aviators and polishing them on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Abel gasped. "My dad talked about a giant pidgeon monster before...!"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:52 pm

"Giant pigeon monster!?" Elias hollered in an offended tone. "Well, I am most definately not a pidgeon, small brained human child. I'm half vulture. Though, unlike the kinds that you humans know of, I'm not a Detritivore, but a Carnivore."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:57 pm

"What's a carnivore?" Abel asked curiously before shaking his head. "Oh, I'm sorry Mister Vulture Monster."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:11 pm

"It means me and my buddies are going to eat you, if we are allowed." Elias sneered, and a few valgon appeared in the trees. "Well, I don't have much of a taste for human. It'll make me a half-cannibal. Though, my valgon are crazy for your kind's flesh.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:13 pm

"B-but Baby said that I didn't taste that good..." Abel lied shakily. Baby crawled up Abel's left arm, staring at Elias angrily.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:15 pm

"Baby?" Elias asked, name sounding familiar. "No way. That shadow is that trader?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:46 pm

"D-do you know him?" Abel asked.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Hope stared at the strange person/creature/thing. Quickly she pulled Abel back behind her so that she stood in a defensive stance in front of him. "Even if you do know Baby, you won't be touching either of them."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:10 pm

"Want a bet?" asked Elias, snapping. A valgon swooped down, sinking it's claws into Hope's shoulders and flying back up next to Elias. "Now you can't save the little devil."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:36 pm

As the Valgon's claws dug into her shoulders, she cringed from the pain. Ow... ow... ow... She kept thinking, but she endured it. "You will NOT touch him!" Quickly, she remembered her blade that was now dangling in her hand. Getting a firm grip on it, she brought it up over her head, slashing at the Valgon's feet/talon/things..?
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:38 pm

The Valgon screeched, and dropped her from 15 feet in the air. Elias frowned. "My poor Valgon.."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Hope screamed as she fell before she landed on with a loud thud. She had tried to land on her feet which just sent a searing pain up her legs and into her hips. Instantly, her legs gave out from under her so that she fell back on her butt. She cried out from the pain as she was trying to recover, but the process was taking forever.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 pm

OOC: Must... Save... Topic...

IC: Baby leaped off of his arm and on to a tree, which he scurried up with ease. He jumped back down, onto Elias's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Reuben   Saving Reuben - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Reuben
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Forest-
Jump to: