AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December Wolfe :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

December Wolfe :D Empty
PostSubject: December Wolfe :D   December Wolfe :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 pm

December Wolfe
December Wolfe :D Tsubomiya-inori

BASICS

Name: December Wolfe
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 120 lbs
Body Type: Skinny~ ouo
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Er, green I guess
Turn Place: New York, New York
General Type: Nymphs

Personals
Clothes: Snow clothes, mostly
Personality: Creepy and distant when around other people. When she's by herself she's all nerdyajf;lakjs
Strengths: She's scary, very scurryyy
Weaknesses: Not very strong.
Dislikes: Rainbows
History: December was lonely, mostly because everyone was afraid that she'd try to sacrafice them to a Volcano God or something. She would spend most of her free time studying the Apocalypse. She realized more of the flaws to the Rebel cause. Sometimes when someone was friendly to her she'd go into nerdgasm mode and start ranting about how the Rebels, which usually scared people away. When the second apocalypse came, knowing enough, she found a half-blood to convert her to the Shadow's side. HOORAY, DOWN WITH CIVILIZATION!

Weapon
Type: Sais
Description: December Wolfe :D Black-octagon-sai
She spent some time taking Danielle's fighting style and making it compatible :DD She be a fangirl

EDIT: Just realized how close her last name was to Amethyst's x_x She's not related to her o-o
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

December Wolfe :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Wolfe :D   December Wolfe :D I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com

December Wolfe :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: