AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pitching with the Dead

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Pitching with the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Noah threw the next pitch, it hitting the cage with a bang. He was the star pitcher of his team for the past three years, but they all were probably dead now. He hoped one day he'd play at this place, in which was a minor league park. That day obviously never came.
He sat on the mound, examining the dead in the stands. So far, no shadows were in sight. Well, except for a view Frighteneer hovering at the top where they were too far up to care.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Crimson was away from her brother, playing in the sand that lay around first base.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Noah sighed, and got up. He once again started throwing.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:41 pm

"Bruder!" Crimson called. "Can I pway too?"
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Evan walked onto the baseball park and saw Noah and his little sister. "You play baseball?" Evan asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Noah glanced over at her, smiling. "Can you play, Crimso-"
He stopped, startled as Evan answered. "Oh....yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Crimson stood up and dusted off her dress. "Yeah!" she exploded with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:09 pm

"That's awesome." Evan said excited. "I play too. That's why I have a bat." He said pulling out his baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Noah grinned. "Crimson, stand back. You'll be next to bat." he said. Then he turned to Evan. "You want to swing?" he asked, raising another ball.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Crimson complied to her bother's wishes, standing closer to the dug out.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

"Yeah. Why not." He said. He'd been best hitter on his team.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Noah slunk down, ball behind his back, thinking what he should throw. He decided to throw a straight fastball, for it wasn't a game. He straightened up, wounded up, and threw the ball with incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Evan hit the ball with a loud snap. It flew hard past third base and out of the diamond.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Noah watched it launch, and whistled. "Jesus Christ, man. If you were on my team, we'd definitely win the championships."
He grinned, and turned around. Bats were next to the cage. "Noooooow, for our rising star! The Queen of the Diamond! Miiiiiiiiiiiss Crimson Cahiiiil!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Crimson grabbed her own bat. She was beaming proudly, racing to the plate.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:30 pm

"Thanks." Evan said walking off plate an waiting for Crimson's turn.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Noah decided to do a soft underhand throw, that would land right where Crimson could hit. He did so, forcing himself to put little speed in it.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Crimson swung with her own bat. Hard enough that it made it all the way back to Noah, hitting him in the balls.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 pm

OOC:XDDD

Noah's eyes widened, and he held his groin area, collapsing to the ground. "Nice...one..." he croaked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:44 pm

"Bruder!" Crimson raced over to her brother. She didn't realize why it hurt so much. "What'd I hit?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"You'll learn about it when you are older." breathed Noah, pain subsiding.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Evan tried really hard not to laugh. "You alright Noah?" He asked holding back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Crimson huffed and crossed her arms. She hated not being told things.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Noah got up. "Peachy keen." he said, before hearing something. A faint hiss. He looked behind his to see the grandstands crowding with Nightcrawlers. They were devouring bodies, nudging each other. Noah's eyes widened. "Let's get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 pm

"B-but I still wanted to pway!" Crimson cried, loudly, making the nightcrawlers look their way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitching with the Dead   Pitching with the Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitching with the Dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next