AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Old Friends... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends...   Old Friends... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 am

"Not that kind of roleplay... Well, sometimes I guess." Reuben said, looking around curiously.

"Why not?" Cloud asked, before realizing the words that were describing him. Well shit.

Kai wandered past Cloud and Skylar. "Bring on the fire, bring on the hell, set everything ablaze so no trace remains..."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends...   Old Friends... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:49 am

Loki stood up. "Who is there!? Why am I standing at your command?" he yelled. "You moron! Press shift once and a while. maybe you'll get the word "I" the way you like it on your first try."
Just then, an anvil dropped on Loki's head, followed by a bunch of Loki-eating wolves. Loki died, but was healed. "Not funny!" he shouted, before going: "Did I honestly have to shout? Think of a better adjective..."
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends...   Old Friends... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Casper watched all this curiously. What the heck was going on here? All sorts of words. Everywhere. Huh? What? Was that...what he was thinking?
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends...   Old Friends... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Lily dropped to the ground out of nowhere. "What in the actual hell?" She asked, looking around. Marti landed on top of her with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends...   Old Friends... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Kai's voice became louder. "Bring on the fire... Bring on the hell..."

Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends...   Old Friends... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Loki sat up. "Oh, hi Lily..." he murmured. "Something....is going on."
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends...   Old Friends... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 pm

"Really?" She asked sarcastically, rubbing her head, and shoving Marti off of her.

Marti rolled onto her back, eyes closed. "Five more minutes mom." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends...   Old Friends... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friends...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Shadow Fortress :: Damned Gardens-
Jump to: