AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whisper Sky- Reposted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Whisper Sky- Reposted.  Empty
PostSubject: Whisper Sky- Reposted.    Whisper Sky- Reposted.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Whisper Sky
Whisper Sky- Reposted.  Captur10

BASICS

Name: Whisper Sky
Height: 5"1
Weight: 97
Body Type: Slim and Petite
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Black
Turn Place: St. Patrick, Ireland
General Type: Possessor

Personals
Clothes: Dresses usually. Either gray, or black, or white, and sometimes light blue. She always wears stockings or leggings, and old timey boots. Sometimes she wears skirts, and if she does, their usually tight fitting and black, with a silky or lace top.

But at the start of the new Apocalypse, she started wearing more time-friendly clothing. Such as skinny jeans and Toms. But she keeps the lacy black tops and silky white dresses for whenever she feels the need to reattach herself to the past.

Personality: Harsh, Cruel, Fierce. Only her sister really knows her hyper, and silly side. She is the braver of the two twins and is not afraid to speak her mind.
Strengths: Her attitude, and Possessor Powers.
Weaknesses: Her age and appearance. Most people never take her seriously, and therefore underestimate her.
Likes: Honesty, Possessors, Shadow Hounds, and her sister Wind. Her friend Elias.
Dislikes: Secrets, Humans, and Blood on her clothes.
History: Whisper has always been the outspoken one, despite her name, of the two twins. She and Wind lives in Ireland in the 1800s, were they were changed. The sisters were Orphans, and when the apocalypse rolled around, they were promoted Generals. Whisper takes it upon herself to look after her sister.

Weapon
Type: Brass Knuckles (YUSHHHHH :D) and a feather staff (You beat people to death with a feather staff)
Description: Whisper Sky- Reposted.  Heron_11Feather Staff
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Whisper Sky- Reposted.    Whisper Sky- Reposted.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

App- 1800s? Ireland?

...o_o The Irish Rebellion makes so much more sense.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Whisper Sky- Reposted.    Whisper Sky- Reposted.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Lullllllz. XD
No, I actually did that at complete random with Rain on the last site. But it would make a cute little explaining of the Irish Rebellion :D
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Whisper Sky- Reposted.    Whisper Sky- Reposted.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Lolapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper Sky- Reposted.    Whisper Sky- Reposted.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whisper Sky- Reposted.
Page 1 of 1