AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Walmart! (Opening topic)

Go down 
+3
Abel Callus
Crimson Cahil
Loki - Noah
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

To the Walmart! (Opening topic) Empty
PostSubject: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Noah was in the main room of the mansion, tears streaming down his face. He had just witnessed the murder of his parents, and was now kneeling over them in their blood. Brutally slashed maids littered the long stairwell, and the whole place was a gory scene. Hiding in a secret panic room though, is a nice way to stay alive. Noah wiped his eyes, standing up. "Lets go, Crimson. It isn't safe here..."
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 pm

The little ten year old looked up at her brother with tear filled eyes. "B-but... Momma... and Daddy...." the tears escaped and rolled down her rosy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 pm

"Their gone.." Noah said. "We just have to keep moving."
He walked over to a case and broke it, taking out the morningstar. With the other hand, he outstretched it for Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Before Crimson took his hand she went to her room real quick. Grabbing her bat that she'd... modified. She came back and took her big brother's hand.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Noah blinked at her, smiled, and lead the way out the door, shielding Crimson's eyes at the site of burning vehicles and humans being chased by shadows.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Abel ran to them crying. A large shadow was latched on to his head, but didn't seem to be hurting him. "GET IT OFF NOAH!" He was carrying a old looking katana that was breaking in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 pm

"B-brother..." She couldn't see but she could smell the smoke in the air. She saw as Abel came towards them. "Save him Brother!"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Hope was running from a small group of 2 or 3 shadows with her boomerang blade before she spotted the small group of kids. With a small gasp, she turned around and threw her blade which spun through the air, slashing through each shadow before it returned perfectly back into her hand. "Hey, guys! Where are you going?" She asked in a panicked tone, hoping that they wouldn't be hurt in any way.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Noah nodded, running over. He dived at his head, knocking the shadow off his head. He was about to punch it when he realised something. The shadow was smiling!
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Baby waved. It had been a long time. He scurried away from Noah, leaping and landing on Abel's head. Abel calmed down a little bit, before suddenly becoming angry. "Why won't it leave me alone?!"

Last edited by Abel Callus on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:21 pm

OOC:Standard shadows can't teleport.

Noah blinked. "It seems to like you." he said, ushering Crimson over.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Hope studied the shadow carefully. "It's not hurting you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Crimson shrugged. She suddenly became aware of the many shadows and the many bodies, which were in pieces all over the street. "Noah!" she grabbed onto her brother's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Noah frowned, grabbing onto Crimson, and looked around. "Guys. It isn't safe in the open. Let's find that one Walmart our parents used." he said.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: x_x Daw, I got away with it on the old site. Edited.

IC: "I don't care! It won't go away!" he swung the katana around wildly. The wrapping over the hilt came loose, revealing the wooden handle and the word Callus engraved into it.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:29 pm

"Abel!" Noah snapped. "This isn't the time to freak out. The thing is obviously harmless, so let's navigate towards the Walmart."
He spun his morning star as 3 Shadowbringers crawled up. "Look out..."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:30 pm

"Yes! Yes this is the time to freak out!" Abel cried. All he could hear were screams.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Hope took out her deadly boomerang once more as she lifted it over her head and slashed at the first shadow. "I'll get these guys. Take them to safety!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Crimson gripped on to her bat and onto the hem of Noah's shirt. Her hand slipped from his shirt and she stood beside Hope. "I wanna help!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 pm

"No." Noah said. "Abel. Take Crimson to the Walmart. Hope and I will meet you there." he said.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 pm

"Don't tell me what to do." Abel grumbled, but obeyed none the less. "Come on Crimson."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Crimson gave Noah a stubborn look before complying and following Abel. She mumbled under her breath. "I'm not a baby..." Barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Noah rolled his eyes, running at a Shadowbringer. He made sure it didn't latch it's claws on him, as he would be turned into a shadow. He swung the spiked ball into the thing's iron-like head, and pulled it out, jumping over.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Hope turned back one quick time to see if they were leaving before turning back to the shadows. "I thought these things were gone for good..." She muttered before she sliced her blade through the air and into one of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Shihong stumbled through the street, limping from an injury to her leg. The side of her face was cake in the blood of what was once her husband. She had no idea where her son was. She held her sword tightly, quickly taking out any shadow that dare come her way. "Kids?!" she called out, for no one in particular, but for any survivors. She had heard their screams.

She dare not think of how highly trained these little kids were... Or how calm they were for just witnessing their parents deaths...

Oh where, oh where has my coon gone~?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Walmart! (Opening topic)   To the Walmart! (Opening topic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Walmart! (Opening topic)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next