AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flashbacks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Abel walked into his old house, holding his staff tightly. He remembered the valuable lessons his father had taught him.

Abel walked up to his father. "Dad, where do babies come from?" Reuben's eyes widened. "Um... Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much... Err, they..."

Abel sighed. His father had never finished explaining, rather just started a monolouge about llamas. He wandered deeper through the mansion.

Abel and Reuben sat, looking through old photos together. "Where's mom at?" Abel asked suddenly. Reuben's gaze hardened, not replying.

It was then Abel realized, letting his mind wander through his memories, that there was so much that his father hadn't told him. He barely knew anything about the former apocalypse. Or why the shadows were there, or what the moon looked like. Reuben had never really answered those types of questions. Ever.

Reuben oversaw construction of the park in his backyard. Abel shook his head. "But dad, there's a park not too far away." Reuben frowned, memories flooding back of Slasher. "That park..." Abel looked up to him. "What about it?" Abel asked. "Nothing, don't worry."

Abel opened the door to the back, revealing the worn down playset. He sat on one of the swings, kicking his legs and starting off half-heartedly.

Reuben pushed Abel on the swing. They both laughed, when Abel decided to jump off with a kick, hitting Reuben in the groin. "DAMN!" Reuben yelped as he fell over. "Are you okay?" Abel asked, running to his side.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Crimson poked him on the shoulder. "What are you doing Abel?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Abel jumped. He calmed down when he recognized Crimson's voice. "Just visiting this place." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Crimson looked around. "Kinda dreary Sir."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

"I guess." Abel said. "I wonder if my dad left anything here." Abel thought aloud, because apparently he has no inner-monolouge.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm

OOC: As a request x3

Crimson looked out the window. She could see her house from there.
Crimson walked down the sidewalk and saw a boy, older than she was, in the window. She waved to him but he ignored her. She glared back. Declaring that he was the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Abel began looking around, but finding nothing. "Aw..."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Crimson sighed and dropped the curtain. She looked over at Abel. "You never liked me did you?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Abel looked up at her. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:03 pm

"Before all this. You never liked me. I could tell." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:05 pm

"It's just that..." Abel stopped with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Crimson gave a sad smile. "It's okay. You don't need to explain." For once Crimson was sounding grown up. "I NEVER WANNA TALK TO YOU AGAIN ABEL!" she cried. Grown up moment gone. She ran off.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 pm

"Crimson! Wait, come back!" Abel cried, running after her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Crimson, inspite herself, stopped and faced him. "WHAT!?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:14 pm

"But I like you now! Please don't stop being my friend!" Abel pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 pm

"What was wrong with me before?" Crimson looked down.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:25 pm

"Nothing was wrong..." Abel answered.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Chilly floated over upon hearing Crimson scream. He liked Crimson. She didn't scare him like the others. Well, until now.
He floated into the mansion, peeking around the corner. "Su...." he whispered, watching.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:30 pm

"Then what was it?!" Crimson yelled at him. Her round blue eyes were full of tears. "Never mind! I don't want to know. I'm going home!" She turned and trudged off to her house.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Crimson was walking in his direction. He decided to cheer her up, stopping his shaking. He waited for her to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:32 pm

"B-but Crimson!" Abel called, tears spilling over.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 pm

"N-no bwuts!" Crimson didn't bother turning around. She was getting closer to Chilly.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Suddenly, she was close enough to him, Chilly jumped out. "SUUUU!" he cheered, ready for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:44 pm

"Crimson!" Abel pleaded, seeing the shadow. "Aggh!" he cried, taking out his staff.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Crimson couldn't stop in time and she ran into Chilly. She screamed in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Flashbacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashbacks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Savior's Lane-
Jump to: