AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dahlia Sanders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

Dahlia Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Dahlia Sanders   Dahlia Sanders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 am

Dahila Sanders.
Dahlia Sanders Shirle10

BASICS

Name: Dahlia Aster Sanders.
Height: 5"6
Weight: 132.
Body Type: Curvy. She had long legs, and a pair of curvy hips but a tight bodice. Dancer's legs and Victoria Secret boobs. .3.
Hair Color: Rusty Brown.
Eye Color: Indigo-ish Blue.
Parents: Hanna and Samson Sanders. (Fo you Sleeps)

Personals
Clothes: It's unpredictable. One day she'll have on a pair of jeans and a sweater and the next she'll be in a party dress.
Personality: Bubbly and hyper. Lovable and innocent thought too.
Dislikes: Broccoli, waking up early and police. (Cause they bring the party down)

Weapon
Type: She can haz gun?
Description: Hand pistol, I guess?

Extras
Yo yo yo! Dahlia here to tell you a bit about my self. I love parties, so if you throw one, invite me. I can sing to my hearts content, and if you give me a guitar, I just might pick you soul-tune. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you all are my friends. According to me. Don't worry about grumpiness or anything. I'm only down if you wake me up early in the morning, mmkay. So, you love me and I'll love you, agreed?
1, 2, 3, 4, tell me that you love me more. 5, 6, 7, 8, touch me and I'll call it rape XD
Love Ya, Dahlia
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Dahlia Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia Sanders   Dahlia Sanders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 am

Lolapproved.

I just saw the fighter jet uniform cx
Back to top Go down

Dahlia Sanders
Page 1 of 1