AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kids? What kids?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Shadows of all kinds, mainly Nightcrawlers, carefully surrounded a hooded figure who was sitting on the roof of a play set. They were quickly climbing up the sides as the figure immediately grabbed its weapon which had been dangling from the edge of the tiny roof. In an instant, the weapon was stabbed through each shadow as they got closer, turning them into dust. When they were finally all gone, the figure smiled slightly and jumped down to the ground only to return back to the play set by sitting in one of the swings. "Such stupid, petty creatures they are..." It muttered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Crimson was crawling through the window when she saw a figure. She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 pm

The figure looked up at Crimson immediately with a panicked expression on the part of its face that could be seen. After a moment it was easy to tell that the figure was just a simple boy of about eighteen with blond hair that hung in front of his face under a black hood that attached to a black leather jacket with a flame design on it. In his hand was a trident that was oddly shaped, having hooked points that the three tips so that whatever it got stuck into wouldn't be able to get it out easily. The two side points on the weapon were also double-sided, having sharp points on the bottom of them as well.
Instantly, the boy studied Crimson. "Wait, don't scream!" He shouted. "I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Crimson clamped her mouth shut. She got of the window sill and studied the boy clearer before opening her mouth again. "W-why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am

When the small girl was finally calming down, he sighed slightly out of relief. "I'm here because this is where I live," He replied simply, his accent coming back in his words. When he heard it, he cursed silently. He had been doing so well to cover it up, and all that work was already going down the drain.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 am

"Here? With all the shadows..?" Crimson's big round eyes turned into a glare. "You must be a half blood then!" She grabbed her bat that was tied to her back and advanced on the boy. "HI-YA!"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 am

He took a couple of steps back to keep her from hitting him with her bat, but other than that, he didn't make a move toward her. Instead, he kept his blank expression as he dropped his own weapon to show that they were on the same side. Immediately the trident fell to the ground with a thud. "No, I'm no half-blood," He responded. "I live wherever I end up, and right now, I've ended up on this playground. So, I live here."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 am

"That's silly when there are perfectly good ad-aband-in-oned houses around." Crimson said. Lowering her bat.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:22 am

The boy nodded. "Yes, I know. I never said I haven't lived in one of them. But then again, it's kind of difficult to sleep when you have a bunch of dead eyes staring at you all night..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:37 am

Crimson's lip started to quiver. She started to cry in her hands. "Why is evewyone dead?!"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 am

He shrugged as if he didn't even notice she was sobbing. "It's part of life. People live and people die. In this case, some are just lucky enough to not have to suffer through this like us."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 am

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" Crimson screamed.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:56 am

He shook his head. "No, it's not." He said calmly. "But then again, we also get to enjoy life a little longer so it's not all bad."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:57 am

"But.... Mommy... and Daddy.... They don't get to enjoy it with us..." Crimson had a fresh coat of tears on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 am

Crimson's statement quickly brought back memories of his own. He immediately thought back to his parents' bodies strewn everywhere in their house with blood coating almost every wall and piece of furniture. It was a horribly gruesome sight, but it barely seemed to faze him. "That may be true, but they are living a better life now. It's kind of... a win win situation. If you live, you enjoy this life; if you die, you enjoy the next life."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 am

"You're lying." Crimson said softly. "They'd rather be here."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:10 am

He suddenly raised an unseen eyebrow at her. "What makes you say that? Or, at least, how would you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 am

"Because my mommy and daddy love me and wouldn't want to leave me!" Crimson yelled at him. Her screams were starting to attract shadows.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:18 am

They boy quickly glanced around them through the hair that was hiding his face to see the shadows that were starting to come closer to them. He soon closed the gap between him and Crimson and forced his hand over her mouth to hush her. "Sometimes it's not up to us whether we live or not, but right now I need you to be quiet," He told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 am

Tears dripped from Crimson's eyes onto his hand. She was mumbling behind his hand, though it was just a bunch of jumble from her incoherent sobs.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:23 am

"Shh..." He demanded once again as the shadows crept even closer. "Do you know how to fight?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:24 am

Crimson nodded softly.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:33 am

"Good, because we have company..." He muttered before slowly picking up his trident. As his hand touched the weapon, one of the shadows charged towards him, but in an instant, the three-pointed staff was through its stomach. It quickly turned to dust that landed at his feet.

The other shadows that had been standing around with their former buddy immediately darted towards both Crimson and him, surrounding them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 am

CRimson gripped her bat tightly and whacked a shadow in the head with one of the nails.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 pm

The boy paid no attention to what Crimson was doing. Instead, he only hoped that she was doing well, which by the sound of it, she was. Resetting his stance, he stabbed at another shadow that was closing in on him, and this time, he got it right through the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids? What kids?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids? What kids?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Elementary School-
Jump to: