AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kids? What kids?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:51 am

A shadow bit Crimson's arm and she cried out in pain. Her bat fell from her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 am

Hearing Crimson cry, the boy turned on his heel, forcefully sending the spear-like tips of the trident through the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:57 am

The others were advancing. Striking Crimson with their claws. She was soon on the ground in a fetal position, a bloody mess.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:03 am

Noticing all of the shadows, the boy started to become a little unnerved. To keep Crimson from dying, he threw himself on top of her *notinthegutterwayD:* so that the shadows couldn't reach her body. Grinding his teeth, he quickly grabbed onto her bat with one hand and swung it around at each of the shadows, hoping to strike at least most of them.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:07 am

Crimson was beaten and bloody and crying in her green dress. "Make em go away!" she kept sobbing in her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:14 am

The strange bat nailed a few shadows which definitely gave him some leeway. Jumping up to his feet, he continued to swing the bat at each dark creature until there was nothing left of them but dust on the ground. Suddenly, everything grew quiet on the playground. The boy stood there with the bat ready, standing in front of Crimson defensively as if prepared for anything. After a few moments of nothing, he turned to face the girl. "Are you hurt too bad?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 am

Crimson was still crying. Her face had many scratches on it. "They sting...." One eye was closed due to a scratch going from the top of her forehead to under her eye.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:22 am

"Alright," With a heavy sigh, he scooped Crimson up into his arms gently. "Where do you live? I can take you there," He told her, already walking away from the elementary school.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 am

"Teh Wawmart." Crimson sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:29 am

"The Walmart?" He repeated for it sounded strange for her to live there, yet it seemed oddly convenient. "Okay." He then headed towards the Walmart.

OOC: TO THE WALMART!! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids? What kids?    Kids? What kids?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids? What kids?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Elementary School-
Jump to: