AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY

Go down 
+3
Loki - Noah
Hope Galloway
Marie-Claire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Aravella strolled around the Walmart absentmindedly looking down the isles. As she made her way to the back of the store, she spotted Finn and Dahlia. Bored and looking for something interesting to do, she walked up to them. " Hey. Can I join?" She asked with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

Dahlia looked a Finn, a mischievous smile (that seemed to always be there) played across her face. "Sure. Once I finish my drink, maybe we can have a three person game of spin the bottle." She purred, downing the vodka to almost half empty.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:46 am

Aravella shrugged. " 'Kay." She looked up and slowly grabbed a bottle of whiskey and toke a small sip, then a long drink.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:47 pm

"It sounds like fun." Finn replied, a grin spilling across his face.

Something sat in the darkness. Waiting for anyone to cross it's path and fall into it's trap.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Evan looked up. Where was Able. He stood up and headed in the direction Evan had seen him go. "Hey Abel? Where are ya?" He asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Marie followed Noah out. They came across Finn and Dahlia, getting high on happy juice.
"Guys!" she cried in disbelief. "What are you doing? There are little kids still up!"
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Aravella looked down, embarrassed. She stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Dahlia's drink was downed, and she was already feeling the effects. Happily, she leaned on Finn's shoulder. "Aw, calm down. Were just having fun. Play sp-." Hiccup. "Spin the bottle with us." She said cheerily, already pulling them into her circle on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:03 am

Aravella winced and stepped back, surprised by Dahlia's touch. The she sat down beside her. Aravella seemed to be more sober than Dahlia, and she preferred to keep it that why- She didn't want to do anything she would regret.

ooc: YAAY! Lets do something she'll regret! :D
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:45 pm

As Evan headed off towards Abel's section, Baby jumped from the shadows, nomming his head.

Finn wobbled slightly, unsure of his balance. He sat somewhat gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Marie-Claire pulled away from Dahlia.
"Uhmm, maybe you should just go to bed or something," she said, glancing at Noah for support.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

"Yeah." Noah murmured. "You seem wasted. You should lie down before doing something you'll regret."
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Evan yelled. "Ahhh! It's got me!" He yelled, sort of pretending to be scared and being actually scared at the same time. He'd seen Abel with Baby before, and was really hoping this was the same creature.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Dahlia smiled. "I know you two want to play. I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes. Why don't you calm down and come sit?" She said. "I don't want to go sleep. I'm perfectly fine." Reasoned Dahlia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5