AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY

Go down 
+3
Loki - Noah
Hope Galloway
Marie-Claire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:21 pm

"I got to hand it to you. You know how to throw a party." responded Noah. "We just need some games to keep it active."
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 pm

A wicked grin took place on Marie's face.
"Games?" she asked. "We could play any number. Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, we could have a marshmallow fight, Seven Minutes in--" She cut off here, blushing. "Or, you know, just dance."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Noah grinned. "No. Any of those are fine." he said.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Evan looked up. "Huh? What's going on?" Evan said drowsily. There was glitter. And streamers. And balloons everywhere! "Ohmigosh! Are we having a party?" Evan asked excitedly jumping out of his sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Suddenly the front doors open dramatically and a dark cloud seemed to roll over the party. A gust of wind billowed inside, only stirring the glitter around. A dark figure stepped into the room. As worst, it was a half blood General. But actually at best it was.... "Hey y'all!" Dahlia smiled gleefully, dancing into the room on her dancer's legs. "I heard there was a party going on." The girl purred, her blue eyes sparkling at the idea of a party.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Abel ran up to them. "What are you guys doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:32 pm

"Uhh, just trying to decide what game to play," Marie-Claire said, looking over as Dahlia came in. "There are tons of great party games, but we can't decide."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Finn followed after Dahlila. "Hey." he said. He knew what would liven up this party. What everyone knows. YAY, DRUGS!
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Dahlia smiled, rubbing her hands together. "I know just the thing." Her hands clutched at her short tye-dye dress as she ran over to Marie-Claire. "We should play, never have I ever." A huge grin crept over her face.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Blue eyes wide with worry, Marie squeaked, "What?" The girl then cleared her throat and repeated, "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 pm

"Never have I ever." Dahlia said again, pulling up the strapless dress. "It's were someone says something they've never done. And if you have done it... You have to do something crazy, like take a shot of whiskey, or something else. But since this is a party with more younger children, we'll need to come up with an alternative outcome." She said, tapping a finger to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Noah didn't talk, but just listened to the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Marie rubbed her left arm with her right hand.
"Uhmm, I'm not sure that's the best idea," she mumbled, blushing. There was so much she had done in life. "I suppose it's worth a shot, though."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm

"Well. How about instead of taking a shot... The speaker picks the punishment?" Dahlia said, a wicked grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:48 pm

"What about kissing?" Abel suggested.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Evan turned to Dahlia. "Wow, that one sounds fun." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 pm

"A-as in, they could possibly have to do just about...anything?" Marie-Claire stuttered, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Finn raised an eyebrow. "Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Even Noah spoke. ".....anything?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Dahlia looked at Finn, eyes narrowed and mouth grinning. "Anything." She confirmed. "Come on, everyone get in a circle."

OOC: I've actually played it like the 'anything' way. o_O
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Aravella and Ceslie came over and sat down in the circle.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:03 am

Noah sat in too, pulling Marie down next to him. He said nothing, but had a sly smile upon his face. Anything...
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 am

Finn sat beside Dahlila, and Abel sat nearby. This sounded fun!
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 am

Dahlila smiled. "You can start." She said, pointing out Marie-Claire.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 am

"M-me?" Marie stammered. She glanced at Noah, then took a deep breath. "Uh, never have I ever... gone spelunking." The girl shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY   REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL PARTY TIME, OKAY? OKAY
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next