AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing Crimson Back

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Bringing Crimson Back Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:31 am

As the automatic doors at the entrance of the Walmart opened, the strange boy from the elementary school stepped inside awkwardly. "This is the place, right?" He asked Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:33 am

Crimson nodded then winced. It hurt to move.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Noah was taking a nap, and didn't notice them come in. One arm was over his chest, and one draped over the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Crimsom started crying again when she saw Noah. He was going to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Noah stirred at the sound of crying, blinked, and when he saw Crimson, ran over. "Crims! What happened?" he asked, kneeling down. Without waiting for an answer, He looked up at the new guy. "Get her into the room over there. I'll get bandages and such."
He said, pointing to the Infirmary and looking back down. "It'll be alright, Crims.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Crimson's arm was bleeding rather badly, ruining the green dress more. She sniffled. "Okay Nwoah..."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 pm

"Oh, alright," He replied, heading back towards the infirmary with Crimson still in his arms. When he got into the room, he carefully placed her on table/bed things and looked around with a blank expression on his face. This place is strange... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Abel ran up to them. "What happened?!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Noah looked around. "Teal!" he called. "Teal Teal Teal Teal Teal Tea-"
The tired police trainee peeked around the campsite shelf grumpily. "What do you want, kid?" he groaned. Noah's eyes were wide.
"It's Crimson. She's hurt. You know medical shit, right? Help her!" he begged. Teal blinked, more alert. He nodded, fast walking to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Crimson was laying on the bed. She'd gone into shock over how much blood was coming out of her arm, now she was numb. "Nwoah..." she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:00 pm

The eighteen-year-old looked down at Abel. "Shadows," He replied simply. "At the elementary school."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Teal ran in, diving for the supplies. "It'll be okay, Crims..." he whispered, sitting next to her. Teal was unraveling bandages. "Have we any anaesthetics? I don't want her awake..."
Noah shuffled through the drawers, before coming up with a pack. "Here!" he shouted, throwing it to Teal. Teal smiled at Crimson, hiding a needle behind his back and filling it. "It'll be alright." he promised her. "We are going to work on your arm a bit."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Abel pulled out his staff threateningly, ready to fuck up some knee caps. "Why did you let this happen?" he squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Crimson was wide eyed. "What are anithiticks?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:06 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the kid. "She was the one who started crying which caught the shadows' attention. And she said she could fight," He responded in a monotonous tone.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:08 pm

"And so you let her? All little kids have the courage to talk on impossible situations!" said Noah. "You almost got my sister killed."

Teal blinked. "They let you go to sleep so you don't have to sit through me fixing up your arm on this table the whole time.
He tested the needle behind him. Responsive.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Crimson nodded softly. "O-okay..." She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Abel brought down the steel bo staff down on Nicholas' groin. "Jerkface!"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Teal smiled, whipping the needle around and softly putting it in her neck, releasing the anaesthetics.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Crimson squeaked in surprise but was soon out. Her chest rising and falling evenly.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Teal frowned, and started working on the arm, using a scalpel and other tools to bind together the nerves again.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:21 pm

As the staff met its mark, Nicholas doubled over in complete agony, falling to the floor while trying to keep from screaming. "Damn... you..." He barely managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Noah smiled. "Nice job, Abel." he commented, messing up the kid's hair.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Abel smiled as he was praised. "Thanks." he replied sheepishly, contemplating whether to start raining blows on him or not.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:33 pm

After a while of writhing in pain, Nicholas looked back up at Abel. "You know... I saved her life..." He told him, gritting his teeth. "I could have.. just left her to the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Crimson Back   Bringing Crimson Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Crimson Back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next