AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Noah's feet pounded the black-top as he ran in the direction of the scream. It sounded like a young adult female, in her 20s. Noah whipped around the corner, morningstar raised, but his heart lurched as he saw it was too late. The woman was gripped by a Shadowbringer, and was already 3/4 Nymph. He'd have to fight her and kill her, along with the Shadowbringer.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Crimson was running behind him. Her bat out. "Nwoah I wanna help!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Behind both of them was Hope who was already preparing her blade. "Wait you two!" She shouted as she rounded the corner and stood next to Noah. "Oh crap..."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:40 pm

The transformation was complete. The new Nymph screeched and pointed a brand new pumpkin staff at them, before running over. Noah raised his morningstar, but backed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Hope quickly moved into a stance to be prepared for battle. As the Nymph ran towards them, she took a slight second to glance at Noah. "Get your sister out of here.."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:00 pm

"NO!" Crimson cried in protest. "I wanna help!"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Noah nodded, ignoring her. "Be okay, Hope. Run if you have to." he said, taking Crimson's hand and running off.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:28 pm

"I will," She responded before running towards the Nymph with her blade ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scream   The Scream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Solli Street-
Jump to: