AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Captured... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 pm

"They...calling...want...me....to....leave....change....obey..." Noan mumbled. "They...them....SHUT UP!"
He held his head, purple sparks emitting.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:42 pm

(lmao)

The Gea tossed Marie aside and lifted Noah.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Marie shrieked, jumping to her feet almost the instant she hit the ground.
"You put him down!" she yelled, pummeling the Gea.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 pm

The other Gea swept her aside as they carried the half-blood outside.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:52 pm

OOC:More like quarter. He only goes shadowy in short bursts after this.

Noah continued to scream. "THEY ARE IN MY HEAD! THEY ARE TELLING ME TO LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! I CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE!"
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Marie shook her head, tears rolling harder now than they had been before.
"Noah!" she yelled, trying to get his attention. "Noah, don't listen to them, whoever they are! Stay here!"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 pm

The Gea punches him, which ends up knocking Noah out. The door is shut and they leave, leaving Marie and the half conscious Nick in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:08 am

Marie ran to the door and began pounding on it with both fists.
"Noah!" she yelled, her voice cracking. "Bring him back! NOAH!"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:11 am

Nick managed to sit himself up, after coming back to full consciousness. "Second knockout in an hour. Where did they take him?"
Nick tried to get up but winced in pain. Yep, definitely some broken bones.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:13 am

"Nick, we have to get out of here!" Marie said desperately. Yet she couldn't see any way out of the room, and she was beginning to feel short of breath.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 am

"Heh, my karma for earlier... Try the red liquid. It looks corrosive. There are sone vials on the ground. Get some in one and splash it on the bars." He said, out of breathe too.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:21 am

Marie glanced over at the puddle, cringing slightly.
"Are you sure?" she asked, approaching the vials suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:36 am

"Well, I can't do it, and otherwise we are stuck here till the Geas return for us... Which I don't to be around for. This is our only hope." He said grimly.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:22 pm

"Why can't you? You're a guy, right?" Marie said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 pm

"Um, if you hadn't noticed, I have about three or four broken ribs. Walking is going to be difficult, let alone carrying a possibly highly corrosive acid. " He chuckled. "Otherwise, sure!"
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:38 pm

"You seem to be laughing just fine," Marie noted, but stepped over to where the liquid spread on the floor. "Just how am I supposed to get this stuff back into the vials?"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm

He stopped laughing. That DID pose a problem. "Hmm.... here." He managed to get up and walk a few inches before dropping again. However, it was close enough. He picked up a vial and a piece of broken glass and used it like a spoon, lifting the liquid into it. "That seems to work."
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:50 pm

"If I end up burning myself, it's your fault," Marie grumbled, taking the tools from him. She started scooping it; this proved difficult as her hands shook from the pressure. Suddenly, without warning, a drop fell onto her hand. The girl cried out, but was distracted from the pain as the same purple aura that had surrounded Noah swirled around her finger.
"That's strange..." she whispered, examining the area.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:55 pm

"Odd... yes." He examined it... He touched the aura, but it burned him.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Marie stared silently for a moment longer, then got back to her feet.
"Can't sit around all day," she said, and she promptly walked over, splashing the liquid on the door handle. It went dark and near-transparent, allowing Marie to simple push the door open.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Nick struggled to his feet and followed.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Marie glanced down the corridor, unsure of where Noah might be.
"Any ideas of where we should go?" she asked Nick.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:01 pm

"They went this way." He pointed left.

(Brb for an hour)
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Marie turned to face Nick.
"Look, I'm sorry, but you should stay here," she told him, holding her hands up as though ready to push him back into the room. "You don't have to stay in the cell, but you're injured. It wouldn't be good for you to move around too much." The girl blinked at him with her blue eyes, looking apologetic. "I'm sincerely sorry. Just....stay here." With that, she turned and ran the way he had suggested, turning the way the hallway led and leaving Nick alone.

Marie raced down corridor after corridor, unsure of where exactly to go. There didn't seem to be any other doors.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Only a few minutes before, Noah was thrown a few cells over. He was laying on the floor, still unconscious, but still sickly pale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured...   Captured... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next