AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx Coda

Nyx Coda

Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) Empty
PostSubject: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Nyx walked down the street, her brown eyes flashing. However Nyx wasn't Nyx now, she was Halie. The spoiled brat Halie. The one with the perfect life and perfect clothes. Twirling the string of pearls around her neck the girl stared longingly at a huge Mansion. Halie knew she should be living her, why shouldn't she? Perfect house built for something so perfect! Isn't that how life worked? If you were perfect things came easily. Clothes, nice things, boys. Oh how Halie loved boys, well most. Boys were so cute! Halie giggled in the palm of her hand as she thought of flirting with boys. Oh she hadn't flirted in the longest time! Would she still have that charm? Still pondering this the girl entered a mansion. It was so perfect, Kinda like me! The spoiled brat thought as she giggled and flipped her black curls over her shoulder. Bring the boys!
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:59 pm

A small form saw Nyx, or Halie. He lifted his ancient weapon; a bo staff. "W-who are you?" the nine year old inquired shakily. The staff trembled slightly in his small hands.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Coda

Nyx Coda

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:07 am

Halie swung around her bat threatening whatever that was aiming at her. She squinted at the figure it was a... boy! The girl bounced on the balls of her feet ready to flirt. However to her disapointment a small boy approached instead of her cute boy. Well actually he was kinda cute. Just in a little kind of way. So he was asking her questions? Oh no, no, no! See Halie was ALWAYS in charge. ALWAYS. "Were you invited to my barbeque?" The girl spat her eyes dancing as she started a lame unneeded comment to the poor boy. Before he could even answer she cut him off. "Then why are you all up in my girll? What is your name?" She asked being mean, just to show him who was Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:24 am

"A-Abel. I used to live here." Abel said, still holding up the staff.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Coda

Nyx Coda

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 am

Wait what? This little boy had a perfect mansion to live in? While Halie had to live on the stupid and dirty streets. This just wasn't fair! With a sharp breath Halie sudden had a change of attitude toward Abel. "I'm Halie. So you live here...?" Halie asked leaning down to talk directly eye level with him. However she didn't have to lean far due to her small height. She flashed him a super fake smile, obviously up to something.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 am

"N-not anymore." Abel admitted, a little intimidated.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Coda

Nyx Coda

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 am

Halie's fake smile grew into a wicked grin. Her mind was scheming something to prove her pefection. "So if you don't live here, who does?" She said with another wicked smile her small hand resting on his shoulder. "And where do you live?" She said standing up taller to show him who was alpha, even though it was completely uneeded, seeing as though the poor boy was already a bit itimidated. Oh well, at least he knew who was boss!
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 pm

"I live at the Wal-Mart now. My dad says it's not safe to be at home anymore." Abel replied, looking up at Halie.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Coda

Nyx Coda

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Halie fought the urge to snicker or even to comment something like "Isn't that for poor people?" or "But you lived in a mansion!" or even a "Wal-what?!?" Instead she settled something much more nosy and rude. "Why would he say that?" She said with a quick snort and a wicked giggle. "So let me get this straight. No one lives here? Like... At all?" She running her fingers through her hair. However Halie was growing bored and with a quick smirk she stood up and looked around. "How about you give me a tour?" Hail asked in a tone that was more of a demand than a suggestion. She smiled forcefully and rested a hand on his shoulder. Gripping his shoulder tight and staring down at him forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:59 pm

"It's not shadow protected." Abel replied. He didn't respond to her other comment, still not trusting of this girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)   Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mansions and Boys and Perfection... Oh my! (Sleeps)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Savior's Lane-
Jump to: