AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric Everine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Eric Everine Empty
PostSubject: Eric Everine   Eric Everine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Eric Everine
Eric Everine Anime-boy--large-msg-119479397947

BASICS

Name:Eric
Height:5' 7"
Weight:150 pounds
Body Type:Tall, slightly muscular.
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Grey-ish
Parents: Unknown.

Personals
Clothes:Usually a very light jacket, even in the warmer seasons. He also wears
Personality:Even more quiet than Nick. (Which, in contrast to his personaility, likes to talk...)
Likes:Silence, cold, darkness... He is not goth, emo, whatever. He's just weird like that. (Like me, i should say.)
Dislikes:Anything loud, obnoxious, or bright. Anything hot.

Weapon
Type:Daggers. Sword, very rarely bow.
Description: He has two daggers strapped to his wrist, he's become an expert at flipping them out. He has an additional 4 strapped to his belt. They are each 8 inches long. He rarely uses his sword, and never a bow unless it's his only option. Oddly, he is a good shot with a bow, but he doesn't like to use swords. The sword is 20 inches long.

Extras
(Anything extra you need to add) He is quiet. He does not like to be annoyed. He is epic pwnagez. What else must i say? (lol)
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Eric Everine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Everine   Eric Everine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 pm

o3o Gawd you are such a noob sometimes.

This guy actually looks like 500 other people. Idk why. >w<

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com

Eric Everine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: