After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Storming Through the Castle

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Storming Through the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Wind burst into the bedroom she and her sister shared, and was almost shocked not to find Whisper there. Usually, her twin knew if she was having a bad day, and would always been there to console her. It surprised the dark-haired girl to see that she was alone in the large suite, albeit a small Frighteneer that had insisted on following her.
"Suuuu?" it cooed, sounding hesitant.
Wind turned to look at it, and out of reaction, the shadow cringed, awaiting the smack that never came.
"I think it's time for dinner," the girl growled, and swept out of the room, causing the little ghost-like shadow to drift after her in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Dylan had gotten captured by one of the half bloods he was trying to seduce. Go figure. He could hear directly above him stomping. He rolled his eyes. "Everyone has sticks up their asses here. You touch one girl's butt and you get sent to a friggen dungeon. What is up with that?"

OOC: Making stuff up.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm

OoC: Improv: I love it :P

Rushing down the stairs, Wind almost fell flat on her face. When the girl had regained her balance, she looked up and realized she had gone the wrong direction; she was downstairs, and wanted to be upstairs. Maybe she could torture some hostages to vent. The Frighteneer general began waltzing down the corridor, searching for the perfect victim.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Dylan heard foot steps. HE wondered if it was a torturer or someone coming to save him. It didn't matter if he hollered or anything so he yelled, "HEY! IN HERE!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 pm

The yelling was obnoxious, and Wind was determined to put an end to it. Placing her hands behind her back as though she were a drill-sergeant examining her soldiers.
"What have we here?" she mused, her voice dangerously sweet, just like the pomegranate Persephone had eaten in the old myths. "Oh, naughty naughty, roaming the streets at night and getting yourself caught." Her wicked grin was hypnotic and toxic at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 pm

"Hey! I did not get caught. I was clearly telling the girl that her butt was very nice and firm." Dylan corrected. He was chained to the wall. But in his hand a black rose still managed to appear.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 pm

This caught Wind's silver eyes.
"Magician, huh?" she smiled, but it was sarcastic. "I've seen one too many of those, boy, and you're not getting out." Tauntingly, she opened the door. "Maybe, if you were really sincere in an apology, I'll let you out."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Dylan laughed. "You know. My best illusion is bringing flowers but I've been studying up on getting out of chains. Would you like to bargain with me?" Dylan gave her an innocent smile. Dazzling.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Now she was intrigued.
"Another Houdini, are you?" she smirked. "I actually saw him in action, on stage. People always went wild for him. Tell me, what illusion can you perform for getting out of unfriendy chains?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:09 pm

"I can make you happy." Dylan told her. His eyes showed no lies.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Wind unwillingly took a step back.
"I'm afraid I don't understand, sir," she said, her voice unnaturally soft. The girl cleared her throat, and straightened up. "Despite my two hundred years of knowledge, you're going to have to expound on that."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:12 pm

"Undo the chains and I'll show you." Dylan said. "I won't leave. I'm a man of my word if nothing more."

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Wind narrowed her eyes in disbelief.
"I can't do that," she said determinedly. "They always say that, and then run off before anybody can catch them. You're no different."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Dylan smiled. "I can be." he responded softly.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Something told Wind not to listen to Dylan, but she stepped forward.
"What is your name, boy?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:21 pm

"Dylan Jackles, ma'am." Dylan gave a half smile.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"And how old are you?" If he was paying attention, Dylan would see a dangerous glint in Wind's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Dylan gave her a sweet smile. "Seventeen, ma'am." He saw the glint, and he took his chance. In a flash there was smoke. Dylan tried hard to get out of the chains before it cleared. And.... HE DID IT! At the last second the smoke vanished to show Dylan was free. He took a small bow. "Thank you. Thank you. For my next trick..." He took Wind by the hand and pulled her close to him. "I'll need a volunteer." He had a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Wind's heart skipped a beat when Dylan pulled her in. Yet she decided to play along, and asked him sweetly, "And what trick might that be?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Dylan grinned. He bent his head down. He lips close to her ear. "It's whatever you want it to be."

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Wind stiffened up. She pushed back, a little harder than she meant to.
"If you want to live, I suggest leaving," she told him shakily.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Dylan bumped back into the wall. He held up his hands, showing he meant no harm. "Hey. I'm sorry." he apologized sincerely.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Wind shook her head, not looking up at Dylan.
"I've had bad experiences with actions like that," she admitted, looking guilty. "Back before... Before I joined the shadow army." The girl closed her eyes, then opened them again and looked at him. "Sorry. But you might want to leave, before I'm accused of betrayal."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Dylan nodded. Then he smiled. He walked in front of Wind and put the black rose he'd conjured up behind her ear. "Until next time." he said before kissing her cheek. He then jogged out.

Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Wind blushed, and hurriedly stepped out the door, trying to stop herself from calling him back, but her mouth simply did not want to cooperate.
"Wait, Dylan!" she called, and immediately wished she hadn't. But once she started, she couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storming Through the Castle   Storming Through the Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storming Through the Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next