AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miss them? ono

Go down 
+2
Marie-Claire
Loki - Noah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

Miss them? ono - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:56 pm

"Crims." he sighed. "Please understand. You brother's getting old."
He could still pass a bit of humor in his condition. His blood was getting faster. He winced.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 pm

"Excuses!" Abel growled, raising the staff to strike Noah.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 pm

"Not that old..." Crimson murmured. "Okay brudder. I'll leave you alone then." Crimson sighed and walked out of the Walmart. She didn't want him to see her cry.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Nick walked over to Noah and placed a hand on his his head, to feel his temperature. However, a bad idea since when they came in contact, black electricity cracked between them."Ow!" Nick growled, snatching his hand back.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:06 pm

"Dude." he murmured. "You have your own problems to worry about."
He nodded to his arm. "It seems bad."
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:14 pm

He smirked. " If I didn't know you you'd be dead. Seriously, you look half shadow." But even as he said it, he winced with pain.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:16 pm

"Half......shadow.....?" he asked, eyes widening. "T-that's what they did..."
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:22 pm

"You're fine. " Nick assured him.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Abel lowered the staff slowly. "My dad said that he like half-bloods..."

OOC: He sure did Abel... He sure did...
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:53 pm

"No, they obviously injected me with shadow DNA." Noah said, holding his head. "No no no no no no no..."
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:40 pm

"Marie and I both got it too. Different ways, same result. Whatever happens to you happens to us too. You're not alone." He said reassuringly.

(Lol, almost said Me and Marie. Ms. Nestel would be so proud o3o )
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 pm

If one were quiet enough, one might be able to swear they could hear the cracking of knuckles.
"Always stay close to the older ones, I said..." The voice echoed. "Just trust me and everything will be fine, I said... Do what I say and no shadows would come to harm you..." It paused, then suddenly sounding incredibly cold. "I thought I said! Come to find a few have been missing an entire day and running me worried!"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Nick turned around. "Hi Miss Sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Shihong crossed her arms, saying nothing and eying Nick curiously. She looked at the others.

Last edited by Shihong Yang on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 pm

"Um... I don't know you.. So... I... I'm Nick?" He said tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 am

Noah jammed his hand in his pockets, grinning nervously. "H-hey Shihong..." he gulped.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 am

"Noah Reuben Cahil." The name came out slowly, Shihong walked out and stared down at him. "Would you like to explain to me where you have been?"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 am

Nick stood up, and examined his arm. He began looking aroundvthe Walmart, assuming Shihong wasn't interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am

"Um...you know....hanging out in a..," there was a cough. ", shadow prison.."
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:23 am

Shihong kept her gaze on Noah, yet grabbed her word case from behind her back and kept Nick from moving on. She bent down and got level with Noah's face, staring into his eyes, she seemed emotionless. "A- A shadow prison, you say...?"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 am

Noah seemed horrified and pale. "Y-yes maam..."
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:26 am

"That's not very nice. "Nuck muttered sharply as Shihongs sword appears in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:32 am

Shihong bit her lip and nodded. "And Marie was with you... Alright, Alright... Thank God you two are safe." She let her sword fall down and set it on the ground before seeing it back up. She took in a deep breath and nodded a few seconds more, as in thinking quietly to herself.

She stared at the young man for a few moments expressionless -- That is, before a cold fire suddenly sparked in her brown eyes. She grabbed Noan by the hair and bent him over, knowing very well he was a little out age for what she considered his punishment, but not caring either way. As if he were a little child, she spanked him repeatedly. "WHAT -- IN -- GODS -- NAME -- WERE -- YOU -- THINKING?! I -- THOUGHT -- I -- TOLD -- YOU -- TOO -- STAY -- WHERE -- YOU -- WERE -- SAFE!!!" she raeged, finally finished and tossing him back gently, her body trembling. "HOW DARE YOU!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:38 am

Nick's eyes bulged and he ran into one of the aisles. He began looking for replacement weapons, though he could not help the occasional laugh at what'd he had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:38 am

Noah was caught by surprise, staring at her with wide eyes. Though, they turned into pur hatred, fueled my the humiliation he was just put through. "Stay safe, you say!? In a damn apocalypse! Look around you! I wouldn't have thought you of all people would be so stupid as to not realise how impossible that is!"
Despite his fatigue, he pushed through the people, bsrging out of the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss them? ono   Miss them? ono - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss them? ono
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Abandoned Walmart-
Jump to: