After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Hope slowly and carefully walked through the office buildings. It was nearly pitch black except for the small flash light she was holding in her hand. Shining it everywhere in front of her so that she didn't run into anything, she continued deeper into the heart of the building. She was insane for going into the building alone, but hadn't thought of that until just now.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 am

Teal followed her, and forgot he might alert her. "Hey." he said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:16 am

Immediately, Hope jumped and spun around, screaming as she did so. Now shining the light in his face, she studied him for a moment before finally recognizing him. "Oh my gosh, you scared me!" She shouted, her heart pounding in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:18 am

Teal gave an apologetic grin. "Sorry about that. But, why are you hear in the first place?" he asked, spinning his nightstick.

Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:21 am

After taking a couple of deep breaths to relax, she looked back up at him. "I'm honestly not sure. I just had the feeling that something was in here that needed to be checked out..." She then glanced around the hallway to find blood stains everywhere covering the walls, ceiling, and floor.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:23 am

Teal nodded. "Then as an officer of law enforcement, I shall accompany you." he declared.

Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 am

A little surprised by his declaration, she nodded. "Okay, if you want to." She then turned and continued down the hall after making sure she had a good grip on her blade and the flash light. But as she walked, she couldn't help but get the feeling that they were being watched by more than just dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 am

Teal had a flashligt over his gun, checking every area possible for shadows.

Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am

"Do you see anything?" She asked becoming a little worried. Goosebumps quickly appeared on her arms as she continued to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:35 am

"Nothing." Teal reported blankly, not taking his eyes off his aim.

Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:41 am

That didn't reassure her any. "Oh, okay.." Quietly, she continued on until there was a small shuffling sound near the ceiling. Immediately, she gasped at the fright it gave her as she pointed her light up at where she thought she had heard it. "Did you hear that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...   Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...
Page 1 of 1