AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ Empty
PostSubject: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:51 pm

An older looking Abel walked cautiously into the building, looking to see if any shadows inhabited it. Seeing none he walked deeper inside, loosening his grip on a worn down staff.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Crimson, much older than her nine year old self, tapped him on the shoulder. "ABEL!" she said happily. She had left the Walmart gang two years ago and hadn't seen him since.

Last edited by Crimson Cahil on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Abel whirled around in surprise. "Crimson?" he asked in disbelief, a smile quickly spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Crimson smiled and pulled him into a hug. "I've missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Abel embraced her tightly. "I've missed you too! Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Crimson sighed. She pulled away. She looked around nervously. "You know... Around. I've been to Canada and North Dakota and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:12 pm

"Really?" he asked. "That's pretty far away."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm

"Um... Yeah... I guess it is. But I felt I needed to travel before I died." she said to him. "I am sixteen and all."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

"I see." Abel replied. "How was it?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 pm

"Same as here." Crimson replied softly. "So I just got tired of being lonely and came back here. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm

"I've been good, I guess. Just the same as always." he responded.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm

"Still hitting people over the head with your staff?" Crimson asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 pm

"Not as much anymore." Abel admitted.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Crimson laughed. "I bet they don't think it's cute anymore since you've grown. But you look great. So I guess the Walmart has treated you well."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Abel laughed softly. "Yeah, they have. It's more of a home now."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:33 pm

"It never felt home to me." Crimson replied softly. "Noah tried to keep me shut in. So it was more of a prison."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Abel frowned. "Yeah... So I'm guessing you're not staying?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 pm

"I may." She smiled. "I can take care of myself. But I probably won't be at the Walmart."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Abel's smile grew back. "So I'll be able to see you more often?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:42 pm

"If you'd like to." Crimson told him. "I suspect I'll probably stay a my old house."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Abel smiled. "That'd be great."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Crimson looked down. "Well I think I'll head over there now. See ya later Abel." she turned and walked in the direction of her house.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Abel frowned. "See ya..." he said half heartedly, looking after her sadly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Crimson turned around. "Unless you wanna come with...?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

"O-okay." Abel answered, walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, the futurrrrrrrre~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Town Hall-
Jump to: