AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the Fallen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

Visiting the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Jordan walked softly throughout the fallen leaves, looking at the names on the headstones.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Dawn sighed. This was a place she came to think, because it was so quiet. Now she needed to think. Think about what had happened. Her parents... dead! "I will get my revenge," she said.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm

OOC: Forgot about how much I hated your Rping

Jordan heard a crunch in the leaves and jumped. "Who is walking?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:22 pm

OOC: I'm leaving this topic if thats how you'll be.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Kopi softly glided among the headstones. He started trying to comprehend the human language.
Cloud Callus, Kai Hunter, Lance Gunn, Emmy Shere, Casper Lukas... The list went on and on as he zigzagged through the maze of headstones. With widened eyes he saw Dawn and Jordan, and he pressed himself to the cold earth to make sure they wouldn't see them.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Dawn stood up and walked out of her hiding place. "I'm Dawn. I came to think about... Certain events."
Back to top Go down
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Jordan looked around her, her big eyes searching. "Fine."she said, then crouched down in front of a stone. Melinoe Comet it read.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm

The Frighteneer slowly hovered over towards a headstone. Danielle Comet... Amethyst Wolf... The names sounded somewhat familiar to stories of the old apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Dawn sighed, and sat down nowhere in particular. She thought about her old life. It had been so great, but now it was all over. In her imagination, she was under her favorite apple tree. "Never. Never again," she whispered to herself. Never again would she sit there, or in the tree, with a book or a game in hand. "Now, I have to survive," she sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Chilly found the Cemetery amazing! It was a nice place to hang, for it was eerie and cold. Oooooh, cold.
He blindly floated in front of Jordan, turned, and out of his eye (hidden in the center of the cross) he saw a human! "SUUUU!" it cried floating away behind a tombstone.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 pm

JOrdan sighed and laid her hand on the words. "Why did you die??"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

OOC:Yeah, sure. Ignore the ghosty. D:<

Chilly peeked out. Humans were so scary! They were bigger, and stronger, and could kill him easily! He was already a ghost!
He trembled at the thought of being swished under the foot of a human.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Dawn snapped out of her fantasy. "What's that? A shadow, maybe. Maybe my arrow will hit it?" she asked. "Aim practise!" She got out her bow, and took an arrow out of her quiver. She shot it, but it missed by an inch.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 pm

OOC: I didnt see the post D:

Jordan looked up, and saw the ghost. "Dont be scared." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Kopi noticed Chilly. He slowly stopped flying and started to crawl with his stubby arms, hoping no one would see him.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Dawn sighed. She would have to get better to survive in this harsh world. "I'll practise, and become as strong as I can! Then I'll have a chance," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Chilly looked at Jordan, but was cut off by a fucking (first F word of ATA3) arrow almost impaling him! He cried. "Suuuuuu" and flew towards Kopi.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm

"Wait!!" JOrdan called, running after him.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Shade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Dawn realized this thing wasn't trying to kill her. "Oh... It's frightened! Well, I suppose I am so much bigger...."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Kopi started a spell. It wasn't working quick enough!
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Chilly saw the human running towards him. IT WANTED TO DEVOUR IT'S FLESH! He hid in a tree hole, right next to Kopi.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Hope

Jordan Hope

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Jordan fell to her knees and sighed. "I wasnt going to hurt you, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Kopi quickly waved his stubbly arms, finishing the spell and forming a barrier of... Sticks. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Chilly peeked out of the tree, ironically firing a fireball out of it's cross.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 pm

The stick barrier burned down quickly. "SUUUUUU?!" Kopi squeaked, burying himself in the ashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Fallen   Visiting the Fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Fallen
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: York Cemetery-
Jump to: