After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

hmm.. what should it be named?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Whisper punched Elias in the arm lightly. "Come on, that's my sister you're talking about!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:48 pm

"And?" Elias asked, taking a sip of his own glass.

Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:18 am

Whisper looked at him indignantly. "It's not like you haven't been drunk before either. Don't go pointing fingers." She said, her black eyes cold. A tense second pass, and just as kick as her hostility was there, it was gone, and Whisper was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 pm

"Hey, hey, hey," Lyra started in her defense as she sat back up and stared at them. "I've been drinking all night. And just to let you know, that is my whiskey you're drinking seeing as how you got it from my room, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:59 pm

"I'm at work." Elias moaned. "I'll be skinned alive. The king isn't Odin anymore after he fled."

Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 am

"Well then." A wide smile covered Whisper's mouth. "Why don't we go to your place? That way none of us will have to worry about the king." She smiled, taking another sip of her whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Elias blinked. "Um...." he looked at the others. "I guess that works."

Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Whisper smiled koyily behind her glass of whiskey. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:34 pm

OoC: *coyly

Wind looked at her sister with hurt in her eyes.
"For your information, I haven't even had any of this," she snapped, raising her glass for them all to see. "You're obviously too drunk to even realize that. I always knew I was the sane one of us." Sighing heavily, Wind finally lifted the glass to her lips, taking a small sip and then blinking rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:02 am

Lyra just looked between the two love birds. "ya'll are just party poopers." she grumbled. "If you want to leave go right ahead. me and Wind will have a good time here while you screw each other."
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 am

Whisper slapped her glass of whiskey on a near-by table, her coal black eyes burning. "Excuse me, but I never SAID you were drunk. And if you'd like Odin to come up here and kick every single one of you asses go RIGHT ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:04 am

"Odin? Who's-- Oh yeah!" Lyra said before she giggled. "I don't think he'd want to lose his generals. I mean, we are pretty...preey.." She suddenly fell back onto her bed with a large smile on her face. After a few moments, she finally was conscious enough to finish her thought. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm.. what should it be named?   hmm.. what should it be named? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm.. what should it be named?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2