AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) Empty
PostSubject: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 am

An unnaturally happy whistling echoed down Formark Avenue. Any of the shadows daring to look out the windows saw a tall boy, looking to be around 17, strolling down the road, kicked at the occasionally piece of trash. In his left hand, he held a machine gun. His right was in his shorts pockets, and he was whistling to himself. For some reason, he looked to be completely oblivious to the shadows watching him.

This...was Freddy Christian.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 am

Hope, who was coincidentally roaming around out of boredom, suddenly heard the strange boy's whistling. Curious as to see who it was, she walked up to where he was in her view. "Hey you!" She called out to him, grabbing onto her blade just in case.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 am

Noah sat agzinst a tree away from shadow site. He took a bite of an emerald apple, the tanginess spreading through his taste buds. He had no weapon....or did he. A small switchblade was pulled from his pocket, and he peeled the apple skin with it.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 am

Looking up slowly, his eyebrows raised in slight surprise, Freddy watched a girl run up to him cautiously, holding a switchblade. A small smile grew on his face; she was kind of cute.
"Hey yourself," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jarred Maien

Jarred Maien

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:54 am

Jarred happened to be down the street when he heard the shout. He had just stuck an arrow in a shadow's head when he heard someone yell "Hey you!". Jarred ran towards to sound to see two people.

"Oh, I thought there was something bad going on." He sighed, hoping it was a shadow, for something fun, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvenlegacy.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:58 am

Studying him closely, she continued to walk closer until he was finally normal talking distance. "You new here?" She asked, trying to be polite as a figure caught her attention from the corner of her eye. Quickly glancing over, she realized it was Noah with an apple.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:00 am

Noah looked up to see her too. He gave a brisk salute-like wave, mouth open and teeth hooked onto the apple. in mid-bite.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:02 am

Freddy nodded, then glanced over at Noah. He flicked his head, gesturing to the younger boy.
"He your boyfriend?" Freddy asked, looking slightly crestfallen, almost paying no heed to Jarred.

OoC: Sorry Dart ;n;
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:04 am

"What? Who, Noah?" She asked before quickly shaking her head. "No way! We're just friends," She said with a slight grin on her face before she turned to Jarred. "I don't think we've met before either..."
Back to top Go down
Jarred Maien

Jarred Maien

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:05 am

Jarred felt like he wasn't needed there so he stood beside Noah, and put his hands in his pockets and sighed.

"Interesting, another new kid." He smiled at the thought of more company around.

Ooc: forgot me much ;n; lolnojk.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:12 am

Teal walked up behind Noah, leaning against the tree and grinning. "Hey, kid. You going healthy?" he asked, pointing to the half eaten apple. Noah only shrugged, mouth full, and closed his eyes. "Irr drrr nrr" was his incredibly muffled answer. Teal laughed, and you could tell he wasn't completely sober.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:15 am

Freddy gave Hope a charming grin, then looked over as Teal stepped out. Wow, these were some crazy kids; it was just as bad as his high school had been. He approached the two boys, throwing the strap of his weapon across his chest and leaving the gun on his back.
"Hello, boys," he greeted, putting one hand on a tree and leaning on it. "My name's Freddy. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jarred Maien

Jarred Maien

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 am

Jarred smiled kindly at Freddy.

"Nice to meet 'cha names Jarred." Jarred said simply.

He pulled out a small cloth and simply started wiping the blood off his arrows and the parts of the bow that would be used as a back-up weapon.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:57 pm

"Freddy?" asked Teal. "Like the horror movie guy?"
He grinned, slapping his knee. "Nice to meet you. I'm Alex, but I prefer to be called Teal."
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Freddy nodded and gave a tight but amused grin at Teal's laughter.
"Teal?" he questioned when the older boy had finished. "Why did you choose Teal?"
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 pm

"I was a cop. Young. Just joined the academy. My friends teased me and called me that for my uniform. It stuck." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

"Didn't they have uniforms, too?" Freddy asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:44 am

"I didn't say my cop friends, moron." murmured Teal. "I had friends outside the force. Duuuuuuuuh."
He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Freddy furrowed his brow, then gave an awkward smile when he realized his mistake.
"Of course," he replied. "I wasn't listening very well."

A twig from nearby cracked. Freddy glanced over, and raised an eyebrow.
"Hey guys," the girl greeted, smiling. "Oh, I don't believe we've met," she said to Freddy, holding out her hand. He shook it as she said, "I'm Marie-Claire, but you can just call me Marie."
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Nosh looked over. "You're pretty sneaky." he informed with a grin, taking another bite from the apple.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Hope, after standing on the side of the conversation awkwardly, finally stepped up to the group silently. There wasn't really much she could say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

"Well, thank you," Marie grinned at Noah. As Hope stepped up to the group, Marie greeted her. "Hi, Hope," she said warmly, hoping to start a conversation.

Freddy nodded to Noah.
"She your girlfriend?" he asked. Wow, was he interested in that kind of thing...
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 pm

"Yeah...." Noah said. "Or at least I think."
He glared at her with an amused look.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Hope turned towards Marie with a small smile. "Hey, Marie. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:37 pm

"What do you mean, you think?" Freddy asked, glancing at Marie. "If you like a girl, just go for her."

"I've been good," Marie replied. "You know, fighting shadows and the like. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)   Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Je te presente...FREDDY! (Jay, Shadow, and Dart. And anybody else who would like to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next