AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm awake, bitches

Go down 
+2
Denise Castile
Loki - Noah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:51 am

Noah's eyes opened in the middle of the night. Immediately he held his head and gritted his teeth, sounds of pain escaping his lips. After a few moments though, he relaxing looking up. Even in the darkness, his eyes glowed red and yellow. He stood, dusting off his sleeve, and took his morningstar. The snow was high, but it wasn't stopping him from killing.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:07 am

Denise was sitting by the entrance in the darkness, pressing her knees to her chest and drapping her arms across them. She could't sleep with it being her first night and all, and she hadn't completely learned to trust the others yet. So Denise sat guard at the door, staring at space until a sound snapped her out of her soporific haze.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 am

Waking up from falling asleep on her laptop-- *shot*

Hope was up and awake, thinking of the new girl. It wasn't normal that they got someone new into the Walmart every day so Hope was finding it hard to sleep due to the face that she had never seen Denise before. It was only when she heard the small rustling of Noah stirring did she snap out of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:25 am

Noah walked slowly to the entrance, silently and sleepy. When he arrive, he frowned at the new girl. "Out of my way." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 am

Denise frowned back, but due to the fact that she had never met him before, she didn't know that he looked any different then usual. Shrugging, she scooted out of the way. "Alright." She mumbled, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:34 am

Hope finally stood up when Noah's voice barely reached her ears. As soon as she could, she darted towards the front of the Walmart until she saw Noah standing near Denise. "Noah!" She cried with a hint of excitement in her voice. She was so glad he was finally awake. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 am

Denise looked up at Hope in confusion. What was she so excited about? She thought for a second before forgetting about it. Denise looked back at Noah. Where was he going?
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 am

"Out." he said. His voice seemed deeper. He climbed up the snow outside.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Hope gave Denise a worried look before she turned back to know. "But so soon? You just woke up! You need to rest!" She called out before chasing after him.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Eric glanced over at Noah, and then noticed the change in his tone. He climbed out a different window and then watched Noah from a distance, nearly unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm

"I'm fine." Noah said, walking against the blizzard. A bat approached him, but he clubbed it down.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:03 am

Hearing the commotion, Marie-Claire pulled back the top layer of her sleeping bag. She hadn't been able to sleep, but that wasn't uncommon for her. She snatched her hammer and raced to the entrance of the Walmart. The doors were open, and she heard and saw silhouettes. She wrapped her jacket tightly around herself and pursued them.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 am

Hope wasn't very convinced by the way that Noah was acting. It was quite unusual, especially since he was wandering aimlessly in the middle of a blizzard. Pulling her sweater around her tighter as if it were going to do anything against the cold, she followed him quickly. "At least tell me where you're going!" She shouted over the howling snow.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 am

Denise was surprised by the actions around her, and as people began to hurry outside, she had to follow. Grabbing her jacket and throwing it on, she walked out after Hope. "What's wrong?" She asked, still confused.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:14 am

"I don't know." Noah said, looking around. When he reached Solli, he couldn't take the cold, and walked into the nearest house. "Damn snow." he cursed.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:21 am

Hope turned quickly to find Denise at her side before slight movement caught her eye. Turning backwards, she saw Marie following the two as they made it to the house that Noah had walked in to. "I don't know," she said worriedly. "But something isn't right with him." As she finished her last sentence, she opened the door to the house and walked in, still following Noah.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 am

Denise shallowed, hiding her fear. She followed Hope into the house with her hand rested on her katana. She looked around cautiously, searching for any sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 am

"You guys are still following me?" growled Noah, looking around. "Someone check upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 am

Hope gave Noah a wary look before pulling her blade off her back and nodding. "Fine. I guess it's a good idea to make sure this place doesn't have any shadows." Slowly and carefully, she made her way up the stairs of the house, looking around nervously for any signs of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:42 am

Noah checked the kitchen. "There is food in here. That's good." he confirmed with a snarl. He wanted to kill. His instints said to kill the human, but his human side outweighed that of his shadow side.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 am

Denise looked around the entrance room. Once she heard Noah's voice, she tentatively made her way to the kitchen. She looked around and spotted him, but stayed quiet. Something wasn't quite right about this boy, yet she couldn't put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:04 am

As Hope finally reached the top of the stairs, she found herself staring straight down a hallway with a few doors leading to rooms that branched off of it. She quietly tip-toed down the hall even though her pounding heart seemed to be loud enough for anyone to hear. As soon as she reached the first doorway, she peeked into it to see a messed up room that looked like the rest of the house, only in the room, she found a huge, shadowy creature-- one like she had never seen before. Her body froze as she stared at the monstrosity that was looking dead-straight into her eyes until she suddenly screamed as loud as she could, and even then her brain couldn't comprehend that she more than likely needed to run.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:09 am

Noah heard the scream, bursting out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "Where are you!? What's there!?" he called.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 am

Denise head immedinately spun towards the stair way. "What the...?" She mumbled, grabbing her katana and chasing after Noah.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 am

"Ooooooomeeeegggggaaaaaa..." the figure whispered. His hairs blew as he slowly guided towards her. "Oooommmmeggaaaa..." The sword in his grayed hand scraped the ground as he moved, making a hushed scratching noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm awake, bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm awake, bitches
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Solli Street-
Jump to: