AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm awake, bitches

Go down 
+2
Denise Castile
Loki - Noah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 am

Noah reached the room. "Holy shit..." he breathed, morningstar raised.
Back to top Go down
https://atathree.forumotion.com
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:24 am

As Omega got closer, all Hope could do was take a few step back to equal out the distance between them. Thoughts buzzed around in her head but no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't click in her head that she was in serious danger. She was frozen out of fear. But when she heard Noah and Denise run up the steps, she merely lifted up her finger and pointed at the freakishly intimidating shadow while trying to stabilize her short, staggered breaths.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Noah charged forward. "I got this!" he said, running at it with his morning star raised. He swung skillfully, but it was parried. Noah quickly stepped back to avoid a few shots from the black onyx sword of the beast, and clashed with it again.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Eric heard fighting, as he had been following stealthily, and then jumped and crashed through a window. With the element of surprise, he drew his sword and managed to nick the beast, though not severely wound it. He wouldn't press his luck.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:56 am

Omega's mouth opened wide and a grayed tongue licked the cracked and dying lips. It soon made its way to moistening the black teeth in his mouth. When it was done he almost seemed to smile. "Ommegaaaa." The tone almost seemed to resemble something a villain would say to the super hero. 'Foolish boy.' Laughter as he swung his sword at Noah. Clashing once more.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

Denise froze for a moment as Noah sprang into action and was followed shortly by Eric. Regaining her fortitude, she grabbed her katana and sprang forward, slicing the shadow across the middle, then jumping back, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 am

Hope could only stand there helplessly as the three started to attack the creature even if all of their attempts were in vain. Pull yourself together! She screamed at herself. Taking a deep breath, she snapped back to reality. She gripped her blade as tight as she could until her knuckles turned white. Finally, as Omega attacked Noah, Hope ran towards the monster hoping to get some kind of hit on him.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 am

OoC: And this is why I'm afraid to join other role-play sites...

Marie heard the scream and then the monster inside of the house. Uncertainly, she stood in the doorway to the building, not sure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:42 pm

The monster wasn't slowing down no matter how much blows it took. It put it's hand down, and a wave erupted, blowing everyone back.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Hope soared backwards, hitting the wall with a loud thud! After landing on the ground, she opened her eyes and looked up at the creature with blurred vision. She must have hit her head harder than she could have felt.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:30 am

Denise screamed and fell back, using her hands to soften the fall slightly, though her hands didn't thank her. Looking up, she saw the monster towering over her and she slid back across the floor, out of it's basic range.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 am

Omega stuck his sword into the ground where Ceslie was, just missing her. Noah jumped on it's back, holding it's neck and desperately trying to give someone an open.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:27 am

Omega swished his body, furious. "OOOOOOOOOOOMEEGGGA!" He hissed out. With one final jerk of his body he wrenched Noah off.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:36 am

Denise yelped as the sword came so close to hitting her. As Noah jumped on the creatures back, she toke that as an opportunity to attack. She jumped up and jabbed at the mid section of Omega with her katana. She was just barely aware of Noah flying off of the monster as Omega jerked wildly.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:36 am

Noah was thrown to the ground, and he quickly scrambled to his feet, brushing dust from his jacket. He made sure his weapon was intact.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 am

In the midst of his flailing the sword punctured, shallowly, in his side. He called out in pain from it. "OMEGA!" his hand swept, hitting into Denise.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 am

Noah ran up, red eyes blazing. "Die!" he yelled, swinging at the creature as it focused on Denise.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:44 am

Omega turned sharply, slamming its fist into the side of Noah's blade, digging deeply into his hand. With the other hand, Omega swung at Noah's head.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:47 am

Hope finally struggled to her feet as a splitting headache appeared in her head. Trying to ignore it as best as she could, she picked her weapon back up and ran towards him, just barely making it in time to block his fist with her blade from making contact with Noah's head.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:50 am

Denise cried out and pain, falling to the floor. "You bastard!" She breathed as she landed on her back, winding her and making her head hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:51 am

Omega had enough. With one last death glare at each and every one of them he finally relinquished the house of Gunn and disappeared. He was smarter then most shadows and could see where the fight was going.
Back to top Go down
Loki - Noah
Admin
Loki - Noah

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 am

Noah looked around. "Coward! Come out! Show yourself!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:59 am

"Omega." The beast whispered in Noah's ear, before a sword went into his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:01 am

Hope turned around immediately as she heard the creature's voice only to see the sword in Noah's stomach. "Noah!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 am

Omega disappeared for the final time. Smirking at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm awake, bitches   I'm awake, bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm awake, bitches
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Solli Street-
Jump to: