AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured D:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

Captured D: Empty
PostSubject: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Eric walked into the Hotel. He was searching for shadows to kill, after last night's nightmare. He envisioned his mother's bloody death, and his want for... well, shadow's don't have blood. He didn't think so anyway. He walked to the third floor when he heard a creaking sound. His daggers out like lightning, he knifed a shadow before it could move. But more came. He raced up the stairs and to the window. It was a long way down. But if he tried to climb the bricks?... there were gaps in between. Oh, no doubt, he'd break something. Better than death though. He would try the other way first. He killed two more shadows in a flash, then one stabbed him. He growled and cut it's arm off, and then sliced it's head open, ending it. There were more, and more still coming. And he was overwhelmed. He was pushed out the window, and fell out of the building from the 6th floor up. He was too far from the building to try any scaling. He was doomed..
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Yue just happened to be walking buy that exact hotel just at the right moment. "Huh. Look. He's falling." she muttered to herself and bent to the ground, feeling around the grass until she picked up her desired object.
Stick ready~!
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm

omgswuftonoez- *shot*

Denise was taking a walk on this lovely day whenever she spotted something... Falling? Holy crap! Run! Flee! D8 It toke her a second to realize that it was a human. Her fear turned to confusion, then back to fear, yet this time it wasn't for herself.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 pm

(lmao)

Eric prepped himself for death, but instead just several broken bones. He smashed into several grabbing shadow hands, who acted like cushions, but still broke ribs. They quickly knocked him out and dragged him to the top of the building for experimentation .

(experimentation is a go)
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:49 pm

"FAWK!" Yue shouted, grabbing her gun off her belt and stomping off with her stick past Denise and into the building. Oh hell no, she was going to poke someone with a god-damn stick and NOTHING was getting in her way.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:52 pm

"Dude! Wait up!" Denise cried, following Yue into the building. She pulled out her katana and looked around. "This is kinda stupid, you know. He just got beat up by Shadows and your immediate idea is to go into the same building? Smart, real smart." She rambled on, following Yue nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm

A VERY silent shadow creeped behind them, and lunged at Denise.

Eric was at the top floor, chained to the ceiling and floor. He had already been tortured a bit, since he woke up quickly after they brought him up (he doesn't tend to stay unconscious long unless he undergoes severe trauma) and they began cutting him a bit, and injecting things wherever they cut. The stuff injected began to feel like he was on fire, and he could be heard through the whole building, and in the immediate vicinity of the building. He had his shirt torn off, and his chest was cut up and bloody, as were his arms and legs. He had some light scratches on his throat, and an odd purple aura came around him, faint as it was, it began to increase in strength.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:00 pm

"I know what I'm doing" Yue threw the words simply behind her, "He might still be alive, or he might be dead. Either way, I've got a certain duty to do." She tapped the stick on her shoullder.

The young chinese woman saw the shadow crawl out of the corner of her eye, it contrasting from the small light brought from the windows and casual electric shocks, brought from broken wires. "Get down!" she shouted rather suddenly, throwing a blind aim with her gun and firing a few rounds at the shadow, though things happened to fast she wasn't sure whether she hit her target or not.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Denise screamed and dropped to the ground, quickly throwing her hands over her head, although she knew they wouldn't do much to help. A bullet most of missed its target, because Denise felt a sharp pain on her leg. "Sheeeet!"
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:14 pm

The shadow died mid lunge, and the body dropped on Denise briefly before vanishing. The sounds of Eric's agony abruptly ended.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:17 pm

D; Blind Aim = Assuming you know where the target is and not taking a lot of time to aim, not spraying bullets all over the place. ktnxbai.

" 'Got it." Yue smiled, seeing several puncture wounds in the shadow before it faded away into nothingness. She then turned to Denise several moment later, on the ground grabbing her leg. She glanced at the nearest pillar, catching a vast, fresh crack in the side. "Oh. It looks like it bounced back and it you. It shouldn't be enough to have gone all the way through. I think you'll be okay." She gave the young woman a wink and headed up the stairs, already assuming the elevator didn't work for shit, twirling the stick in her hands. He stopped screaming, she noted, maybe he died?
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:21 pm

The sounds started again.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Denise froze for a moment then looked up, gaping at Yue. Finally, she stood and limped after her. She wasn't going to let a bullet wound stop her from kicking Shadow ass. Denise was more careful to watch out this time, and she clenched her katana tightly.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Yue walked story after story, which if she stopped to consider, probably was very difficult for Denise thanks to her injury. Oh well. She took out every shadow that appeared now and then and finally reached the staircase that led to the roof. She paused to reload her gun then bluntly kicked down the door.
"Alright! Who's arse do I have to kick to poke a dead guy around here?!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:35 pm

10 legions were by the doors, and about 20 nightcrawlers were in the corner of the room. A peculiar shadow was operating on a limp Eric, who had a rapidly darkening aura around him, and had skin as pale as snow in some areas.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 pm

A few moments after Yue made it up the stairs, Denise finally showed up after her. She was sweating and her skin was paler than usually, but determination shined in her brown eyes. She clenched her katana tightly and looked around at the Shadow filled room. "Oh god..." She mumbled, counting the numbers in her head.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 pm

"Huh, I wonder why they like him so much. It kinda makes you think, doesn't it?" Yue asked her new friend casually. Obviously, the one most entrancing was the one over Eric's body. "He's mine." she whispered, slipping the stick in her belt loop and raising her gun, taking careful aim this time to the creature's head. A few moments later, she pulled the trigger and the gunshot echoed through the whole building.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Eric head suddenly snapped to them. The odd shadow stepped away, in time to be shot. He dropped to the ground dead in no time flat. The aura faded. The wounds on his chest were hardly even a red, more of a purple now. And they started to heal, rapidly. Obviously it would be a while, but the mere change was noticeable. Within seconds, the light scratches on his neck, which never penetrated the skin, were gone. The rest had already, very slowly, begin to decrease in depth. His voice became deeper as he talked, when he said, "Run." And then his gray eyes turned a shade of violet, and the shadows charged.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Denise's eyes widened at the profound recovery, but her attention was soon back on the legion that was closest to her. She raised her katana and sliced the legion through the stomach, then she completely decapitated it. Looking around, she realized that they were charging at them. "Um... Hey, it's Yue, right? I don't think you'll be able to finish your so called mission now..." She trailed off as another legion jumped at her, only to be stabbed in the stomach and fall to the ground, dead.
Back to top Go down
Shihong Yang

Shihong Yang

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 pm

"I think you might be right?" Yun said sadly, having already shot down two of the threats heading their way in the head. When one stepped to close, she quickly drew out a dagger and slashed it against the chest, sending it fallen to the ground. "Should- Should we run or something?" The young woman groaned, swinging out of the way of a legion's attack. "Damnit, where's Yun when you need him?!"
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Denise frowned and stabbed a Shadow just as another one jumped at her. She barely had time to dodge it. She glanced at Yue quickly. "We- we can't just leave him..." She said tentatively. It would be hard for all three of them to make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 pm

His eyes flickered between gray and violet, and settled on gray briefly. He moved with inhuman speed; not much faster, but noticeable enough, especially in his state. He scaled the back of a legion, and deftly cut it's head off. The shadows forgot to remove his belt of daggers. He easily dispatched another 2 this way, then they realized HE was the threat too. By that time, it was too late, and most of the legions were dead. The nightcrawlers posed no problem; he actually tore one's head off with his bare hands.

(How convenient. Btw, his unnatural strength and speed will fade soon, it's just a burst of energy from the shadow induced in him.)
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Denise watched as the boy pwned Shadows. "Damn. Damn I'm happy he's on our side. Problem solved, let's go." She told Yue in a cheery voice. "Hey dude, let's go, unless you want to finish the job, I would kinda like to get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Eric~Nick

Eric~Nick

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 pm

He killed about another two, and then turned back to them. "Go. I'll hold them back.. I'm not like you anymore." He said in his unnaturally deep voice. It seemed to flutter occasionally, he would sound like himself again briefly. But then he would return to the deep shadow voice. His eye color fluctuated too; gray and violet. It remained violet mostly, but gray showed sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Denise Castile

Denise Castile

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Denise frowned. "But... Yes, you are! How could you not be like us?" She asked, stepping forward without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured D:   Captured D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured D:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next