AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED HELP DX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyx

Onyx

I NEED HELP DX Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP DX   I NEED HELP DX I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm soooo confused right now. What exactly happened in the first two ATAs? *Is hopelessly lost*
Back to top Go down
Hope Galloway

Hope Galloway

I NEED HELP DX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP DX   I NEED HELP DX I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 pm

okay. the first one just kinda... died.
the second one ran out of plot ideas.
This one *third one* is taking place 20 years after the second ATA. (from what we have gathered:) in the characters' time, 5 years after the second site died, the shadows were pwnt and then came the 15 years of peace. (which adds up to 20) Now the shadows have come back and all the rebels from the second site have died and it's up to their children to save the world again.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

I NEED HELP DX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP DX   I NEED HELP DX I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Onyx wrote:
I'm soooo confused right now. What exactly happened in the first two ATAs? *Is hopelessly lost*

The rebels of the second ATA beat the shadows. The moon never floated back into orbit, though, which was the cause of the first apocalypse. But they didn't think anything of it. Then twenty years later the shadows who had rebuilt their army attacked the old rebels first so they wouldn't be pwnd, leaving only their children and random people behind.

The first one, like Shad said, just kind of died. It continued onto the second one, I think.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Cahil

Crimson Cahil

I NEED HELP DX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP DX   I NEED HELP DX I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

The first one died and has nothing to do with the last site or this one.
Back to top Go down
Abel Callus

Abel Callus

I NEED HELP DX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP DX   I NEED HELP DX I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Ah, okay cx
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Onyx

I NEED HELP DX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP DX   I NEED HELP DX I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:56 pm

I see...well, you guys have been a great help. Thanks soooo much! I understand ATA a lot better now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I NEED HELP DX Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP DX   I NEED HELP DX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP DX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: