AFT3R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 15 years of peace, apocalypse has once again swept the world. Your old heroes can't save you now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding the Wal-mart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan White

Evan White

Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I remember. It's, er, nice to see you again? Even with the strange entrance." Evan said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 pm

"Eh.. I come in the weirdest way I can sometimes." She said with a smile still
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm

" I couldn't tell." Evan said sarcastically.

OOC: Maybe we should wait for Ross D:
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:50 pm

She gave him a weird face sort of saying 'Hey!'

ooc: Okay
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Ross took Evan's generous offer and grabbed his hand, hauling herself up. Red curls sprang and red eyes narrowed, as she elbowed her way to Evan's side. "I didn't know if she was an intruder or not, Ev. I guess I need to work on my hitting arm though, because this girl isn't even complaining." She gripped, crossing her arms under her breast.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:14 pm

"Hey, hey. It's alright. Right?" He asked, looking between the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Rossalynn smiled at Evan warmly. "Of course." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:49 pm

She gave another weird face. "Do you have any vodka?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:50 pm

"Vodka!?" Evan repeated. "Why!?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:51 pm

"Don't you know Russian people run on vodka? I don't need it, but I like the taste." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Evan looked at her weird. "Er, I have no idea if Wal-Marts have that."
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:01 pm

"I suppose not." She gave another weird look
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Rossalynn gave Katie the once over. "Figures." She retorted.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:07 pm

"Ross!" Evan scolded. "That's not nice."
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:09 pm

She glared at Ross "Do you have a problem with they way I do things?" Taking out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:14 pm

"I just think that you would be more worried about other things than vodka at a time like this." She hissed, pulling her bat out. "You know what vodka is? Rotted vegetables. And you know what it does? Kills your brain cells. Maybe that's why your so dumb." She spat.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:15 pm

"Ross!" Evan screeched. "What's going on here!!??"
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:18 pm

"I can chop you little tiny bat into fire wood." She gritted her teeth. "You wouldn't last one second in my shoes."
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 pm

"Guys! Knock it off!" Evan shouted.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 pm

"Oh hell no! You don't talk like you know shit!" She turned to Evan, slapping a pair of overly sized false gold hoop earrings in his hands. "I'm about to knock a bitch out. Hold my earrings!"
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Evan was startled. "T-there's no n-need to fight!" He attempted to tell them.
Back to top Go down
Katie Cherlin

Katie Cherlin

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:27 pm

"Your the one who doesn't know crap! Before the apocalypse your were probably in your back yard next to a pool eating frozen yogurt! While I moved from country to country barley being able to survive. I watch my dad die! I watch my mom commit suicide. I watch my siblings being taken in front of my eyes!." She looked down, "I felt so helpless." then back up with a sword ready. "If you want to chalenge me then I will make sure you suffer."
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 pm

"Oh my gosh!!" Evan yelled. "Stop it! Both of you!" He added pulling out his bat and stepping between them.
Back to top Go down
Rossalynn Callus

Rossalynn Callus

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Rossalynn hissed. "I don't feel any pity for you. Of course everyone in this hell sent place has a tragic back story. It's the facts, and nothing you say will change it. Let me guess, you wish you were dead, don't you? Well then. Maybe you should take your self-pitying self and leave this Wal-Mart before I cause your brain internal bleeding." She spat, her red eyes burning with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Evan White

Evan White

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:35 pm

"Am I invisible!?" Evan screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Wal-mart    Finding the Wal-mart  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Wal-mart
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFT3R :: Albany, New York :: Abandoned Walmart-
Jump to: